Chapter 6

Yin Shu walked out of the room neatly dressed and found that breakfast was ready.

    Seeing him come out, Qi Yi smiled and said, "You got up really early, just in time, come over for breakfast, I made porridge."

    The hot white porridge has a nice luster and a warm fragrance, which makes people feel very comfortable.

    Qi Yi took off his apron and put on his jacket, as if preparing to go out.

    "Where are you going?" Yin Shu asked.

    “I took a scheduled delivery task today. A customer’s girlfriend is celebrating her birthday. He asked for breakfast at 7 am, lunch at 12 noon, and a bouquet of roses at 8 pm.” Qi Yi changed his shoes and said to Yin Shu, “If No accident, I will be back before 7:30 and then drive you to the company."

    "You can drive my car." Yin Shu handed him the key.

    "Thank you.".Qi Yi was not polite either, his little sheep was still parked in Binhu Garden.

    "Be careful on the road." Before he went out, Yin Shu whispered.

    "rest assured."

    This kind of ordinary dialogue gave Yin Shu a wonderful feeling.

    He remembered that he had also placed an order on Qi Yi's Taobao, but the booking was from Wednesday to Saturday, when Monday and Tuesday had already been booked.

    Yin Shu pondered as he drank the porridge.

    Half an hour later, Qi Yi came back, his body seemed to be tinted with sunshine, and his face was full of smiles: "I'm back."

    Yin Shu narrowed his eyes and felt as if something had melted for a moment.

    "Have you eaten? Go to the company now?" Qi Yi asked, "Or do you plan to rest at home for a few days?".Although Yin Shu's injury did not affect his work much, there may be some inconvenience because of two broken fingers in his left hand.

    "Go to the company." Yin Shu got up and walked to him.

    "Okay, let's go."

    Yin Shu never absent from work for no reason. For him, life is much more boring than work.

    Qi Yi drove Yin Shu to the company smoothly.

    "Do you need me to bring you lunch?" Qi Yi asked casually.

    "Good." Yin Shu nodded.

    Entering the office building, Yin Shu told his secretary Zuo Cheng: "Give me a mobile phone."

    Secretary Zuo Cheng calmly opened the drawer, which contained a row of mobile phones. In view of the boss's lethality on mobile phones, he will prepare five or six new mobile phones every month so that they can be replaced at any time.

.After installing the phone card and copying the phone number again, Zuo Cheng sent the phone to Yin Shu's office.

    "President Yin, yesterday your mother called to ask about your whereabouts." Zuo Cheng looked at Yin Shu's injured hand and reported.

    It must be because the mobile phone can't get through, so I called the company.

    Yin Shu said: "I see, you can go out."

    After Zuo Cheng left, Yin Shu first called his mother, and he was relieved after listening to the nagging for nearly half an hour. Then he logged into Taobao, registered an account for himself, and booked all the work schedules released by Qi Yi. Starting from Wednesday, Qi Yi will belong to him for a month.