Chapter 38

Qi Yi walked over with a sore waist and back pain, Yin Shu kept staring, both eyes were like searchlights, without blinking.

    "What are you staring at me for?" Qi Yi couldn't help but ask.

    "I'm ready," he said.

    "What to prepare?"

    Yin Shu walked in front of Qi Yi, pointed to his head and the object between his legs, and said, "Except for these two places, you can beat any other parts of my body."

    Qi Yi: "...I don't have the strength to beat you now."

    “如果你今天不揍,以后就没机会了。”殷恕将脸凑到齐奕近前,低声道,“我会爱你一辈子,不会再让你有理由揍我。”

.齐奕呼吸一滞,静了片刻,随即伸出巴掌将他的脸推开:“你欠揍的地方多了去了,以为有爱就万事大吉吗?”

    Yin Shu never concealed his desire for himself while he was recuperating, and he did not resist. That being the case, there is nothing hypocritical about having a relationship with him now. He was angry that Yin Shu was too impulsive and didn't give him time to adapt at all. The semi-forced approach made a first experience that should have been fulfilled not so good.

    However, he also needs to reflect on himself. He has no lover before, so he has no scruples in dealing with friends. Today, he should pay attention to his words and deeds, and avoid physical contact with others that is too intimate and prone to misunderstanding.

    "Then how do you relieve your anger? I'll leave it to you." Yin Shu would rather let him yell at him, it's better than being lukewarm now and can't guess what he is thinking.

."From today, we will sleep in separate rooms."

    Upon hearing this, Yin Shu froze on the spot.

    "I, I promise I won't force you again and don't drive me out of the room."

    "Your guarantee is completely unreliable." It's not that Qi Yi has never seen his black belly. I don't know how many people in the market have been deceived by his coldness.

    Yin Shu stared at Qi Yi deeply, trying to impress him with his eyes.

    Qi Yi stayed unmoved, walked into his room with drinks and snacks, and shut Yin Shu outside the door.

    Yin Shu felt that Qi Yi didn't really hate him, at least he was willing to live with him. He wants to use this to fight for more interests and establish his own status. After that night, the identity of the tenant, employer, and ordinary friend was far from satisfying him.

.Although Qi Yi was temporarily turned away, Yin Shu's mood was generally excited and excited, and he slept satisfied on the sofa. The only thing that suffers is that after tasting Qi Yi's taste, his body is like an addiction, I want to hug him all the time, and I can't sleep at all!

    The next day, Qi Yi got up and saw Yin Shu who looked like a hungry man, his eyes were green, as if he would pounce at any time to take a few bites. But he held back it, and only handled Qi Yi a few times in his head.

    After Qi Yi fed him with a delicious breakfast, he drove him to the company. Yin Shu recovered well from his leg injury and started working again.

    When the car drove to the door of the company, it happened to meet Zuo Cheng. Zuo Cheng just nodded to Qi Yi, and entered the company coldly. He didn't even say hello when he saw Yin Shu.