Chapter 58

Mo Fuxue's face was full of excitement, and he hurried to catch up with Yin Shu. When he turned the corner and was about to go downstairs, he stepped on the air and fell down the corridor.

    Yin Shu subconsciously reached out and grabbed her sweater collar, but he soon discovered that he was grabbing not the collar but the collar. Mo Fuxue restrained the fall, but her neck was pulled at her neck, almost strangling her back.

    Yin Shu let go, Mo Fuxue immediately coughed violently. Seeing her face pale, Yin Shu asked, "Are you still going out?"

    "Go." Mo Fuxue said with a sigh of relief, pretending to be relaxed, "I'm fine, let's go."

    Yin Shu stopped to say more, and continued to walk downstairs.

    Mo Fuxue went downstairs very carefully this time, and smoothly followed Yin Shu through the side door to the courtyard.

    Stepping on the flat ground, she calmed down, followed up and asked, "Are there any fun places nearby?"

    "No.".Yin Shu answered coldly.

    "Then take me to see the scenery." Mo Fuxue didn't care about his indifference, speeded up and walked side by side with him.

    The courtyard scenery of the Yin Family Villa is pretty good, but it is a pity that Mo Fuxue's mind is obviously not on these scenery, and he dismisses the precious flowers and trees. Yin Shu was too lazy to introduce him, but just concentrated on being a silent guide.

    Unwilling to be cold, Mo Fuxue asked a topic: "Big Brother Yin, how did you and Qi Yi meet?"

    "Encountered on the road."

    "...Then how do you like him?"

    "I like it when I look at it."

    "..." Do you want to be so perfunctory! Mo Fuxue didn't give up and continued to ask, "Then do you think he likes you too?"

    "like."

    "Your family is so rich, maybe he is with you for money."

.Yin Shu paused and stared at her coldly.

    Mo Fuxue was stared at him for a while, and his brain flashed dangerous signals for no apparent reason. His body took a big step forward due to inertia, fluttered, and stepped into the puddle. It rained last night and a lot of muddy water accumulated in some places. Mo Fuxue stepped on and immediately splashed muddy water on his boots. Fortunately, she was wearing long boots, otherwise that foot would be overwhelming.

    "Damn!" She looked at the stains on the boots in disgust and cursed.

    "There is water over there." Yin Shu pointed to a corner of the courtyard.

    Mo Fuxue was going to go there, but when she saw a few girls coming here not far away, they should be guests of the Yin family, she changed her words: "No, come back and wash again."

    Yin Shu was noncommittal and took her out of the courtyard and wandered around the villa.

.Mo Fuxue followed Yin Shu step by step. Yu Guang caught a glimpse of the girls looking towards them, feeling quite proud, and leaned against Yin Shu, trying to create an illusion that "they are very close". But getting closer, the strange discomfort came out again.

    Yin Shu strode to the meteor and left her behind in a few strokes.

    Mo Fuxue glared at his back, thinking that this man was too innocent, but he hesitated a few times to catch up.