Chapter 54

In the end, Qi Yi still failed to stop Yin Shu from placing the picture frame with the lottery ticket on his desk. For a long time, the lottery ticket and the suspicious stains on the lottery ticket became a hot topic for the company. Some people even secretly took photos for everyone to study and "look up"...

    Qi Yi was sitting on the sofa, drinking tea and watching the news online, and found that Zhao Minghui was reported on it. First, a jewelry store in the Zhao family was ransacked by gangsters, and then news of internal accounting fraud, tax evasion and tax evasion was exposed, and finally there was a scandal that Zhao Minghui was outsourcing several mistresses. All of this privacy was discovered during his hospitalization in a car accident, and his reputation plummeted and the loss was severe.

    "Are these related to you?" Qi Yi asked Yin Shu.

    "No." Yin Shu glanced at him, "You don't need to do these superfluous things at all to deal with him."

    "Oh? What are you going to do?".Qi Yi doesn't believe that Yin Shu will let go of the culprit who indirectly killed his biological parents and made him bear the grievances of the Zhao family for hundreds of years.

    "He has been using the method of spiritual sacrifice to transfer his grievances to his bloodline." Yin Shu said with an indifferent expression, "If he can never give birth to any more children, then what will he rely on in the future?"

    Indeed, once he loses the ability to conceive offspring, Zhao Minghui will receive multiple retributions. He has committed too many crimes himself, even if there is no external force, he will be punished by law sooner or later.

    "Do you have a way to sterilize him?" Qi Yi raised his eyebrows.

    "Yeah." Yin Shu responded indifferently.

    Qi Yi no longer asks more, let Yin Shu solve Zhao Minghui's affairs.

    The first snow in winter has not fallen for a long time, but the weather is extremely cold. .Every time before going out, Qi Yi would personally put a scarf on Yin Shu. Yin Shu didn't like the scarf. He felt that the scarf was like a collar of malt. If Qi Yi pulled the other end of the scarf, it would be no different from walking a dog.

    Qi Yi glared at him: "Without a scarf, you will be walked by me every day!"

    I don’t know who goes for a walk every day after meals? Even if it rains, it’s no exception. It’s called to enjoy romance, but it’s just for digestion. This guy is big and has an amazing appetite. The food consumed every month can be used to support the disaster area.

    Moreover, with Yin Shu's injury rate and sickness rate exceeding that of ordinary people, Qi Yi cannot be taken lightly.

    Yin Shu hugged Qi Yi and said softly: "The New Year is almost coming."

    "Um."

    "Come home with me during the New Year."

    Qi Yi replied with a smile: "Okay."

    Yin Shu immediately sent a wolf kiss.

.Towards the end of the year, Yin Shu was busy with year-end summaries, while Qi Yi was also busy preparing New Year goods and gifts. When only ten days before the Chinese New Year, Qi Yi received a call from overseas. His teacher was also his adoptive father.

    "Xiao Yi, how are you doing alone in China?" Mo Junyan's kind voice came from the other end of the phone.

    "Very good, teacher don't worry."

    "That's good." Mo Junyan smiled, "This time I plan to take my children back to China to celebrate the New Year with you."

    "Returning to China? Will it be too much trouble?" Qi Yi said, "If the teacher misses me, I will visit you in the next year."