Chapter 46

"At first we thought it was the enemy who was seeking revenge. After several investigations, we did not find a clue. Later, we invited several Feng Shui masters to see it, and it still did not improve. Until one day, I remembered it was a snowy one. In the evening, Minghui came to me in private and told me that he had found out the cause of the Zhao family’s repeated misfortunes. He said that Zhao’s ancestors killed too much and accumulated too much grievances, and finally retribution to our descendants. If you don’t want a solution, Our Zhao family will be full of families.

    "I asked him if he could solve it? He said that he invited an expert who could transfer all the grievances to one person, and use his life to save the entire Zhao family. I was opposed to it, who would be willing to be a victim What? Minghui said that there is no need for a living person, only an unborn fetus. The fetus is yin, with uncertain fate, and is the easiest to absorb grievances. Once the transfer is successful, other people can be safe..The child can be born again, but the important matter of our life and death is already imminent. So, I agreed. At that time, Mingxu's (Yin Shu's father)'s wife happened to be pregnant, so we concealed the fact from their husband and wife and carried out a transfer ceremony to the fetus at the instructions of the expert. The ceremony was very successful, but none of us thought of how terrible this method was. I thought that just sacrificing a fetus would save everyone in the Zhao family.

    However, we need to pay far more than this. The child did not miscarry as we expected. In order to save him, the nephew did not hesitate to endure severe pain, unable to walk during the day, and sleepless at night. In the end, she finally gave birth to the child with her own life. "

    Hearing this, Yin Shu clenched his fists, his muscles tense, as if trying to suppress something.

.Zhao Song went on and said without a thought: "But she didn't know that the child she had exchanged for her life was a magic star with a hundred years of resentment. His birth was destined to be a tragedy. Sure enough, two years later, she knew Xu suffered a car accident and died tragically on the spot. Then the child was taken care of by his niece’s sister, but she fell into the water not long afterwards. Then, several relatives who had raised the child also encountered accidents. There was no one in the entire Zhao family. Willing to adopt him. Because of his existence, the originally stable family business of the Zhao family is gradually turbulent, business is not going well, and accidents are frequent. We all realize that we cannot let this child continue to stay in the Zhao family, otherwise the consequences will be disastrous. So, we will He took it to a remote town two provinces apart and left it at the door of an orphanage."

    Zhao Song covered his face with a trembling hand, crying and laughing: "Hahaha, after losing the child, we have lived in peace for a few years and our careers have grown bigger and bigger..But the good times didn't last long. The Zhao family went to jail, fell ill, went bankrupt and went bankrupt. For more than ten years, only Ming Xu and me, a lingering old thing, were left. Retribution is retribution, no matter how much we hide, we can’t escape..."

    "Retribution? Do you also know what retribution is?" Yin Shu's tone was cold, his eyes shot with devastating anger. The verbal abuse, insults, and pain I have encountered flashed in my mind one by one.

    This group of people put all their grievances on him, causing him to indirectly kill his parents and ruin his family. Soon after he was abandoned in the orphanage, a fire broke out in that orphanage. The dean who treated him well died in that accident. The orphanage was destroyed and the children were sent to other places for resettlement.

    Later, he stayed in several orphanages and asylums one after another, and each time he had to continue to wander because of various accidents. .When he was six years old, he met human traffickers and was forced to learn to steal and beg, and tortured and humiliated. Just when he was almost killed, the trafficker was captured by jc, and he returned to the orphanage again.