Chapter 14

"Hello?" Qi Yi walked to the balcony to answer the phone.

    "Qi Yi, thank you for your lunch, it's delicious." Ke Shaoyu's voice came from the other side with a smile.

    "...You're welcome." Did you send the wrong person? Qi Yi scanned Yin Shu in the dining room with his left light.

    "How are you doing recently? Have you encountered any problems?"

    "No, thank you care about."

    "If you have any difficulties, you must tell me. After all, Ke Shaowei's matter started from me. I don't want you to be hurt."

    "Well, I'll be careful, you don't have to worry." Qi Yi smiled, "Compared to me, you probably need to solve more problems."

    "So, for the sake of my hard work, how can I often cook for me in the future?" Ke Shaoyu made a request along the way.

."Um... you can do it for me, but you can't do it for nothing." Qi Yi said leisurely, "a package of eighty-eight, friendly price, childishness."

    "Hahaha." Ke Shaoyu laughed happily, "Okay, it's settled, we are monthly."

    "Deal." There is no pressure to cook for one more person. Although he is not short of money, he enjoys the fun of making money.

    When he hung up the phone, Qi Yi had an expression on his face, feeling the chill behind him, and his neck was chilly.

    He turned around hesitantly, and suddenly saw Yin Shu standing upright behind him like a wall, staring at him terribly.

    "Who?" Yin Shu asked indifferently.

    "Who and who?" Qi Yi moved a step without a trace, letting himself avoid the shadow created by Yin Shu.

    "The'man' who called you just now." The word "man" accentuated the tone.

."It's Ke Shaoyu." Qi Yi didn't hide it.

    "His brother asked you to trouble, and he sent someone to protect you?" Yin Shu continued to ask, "What's the matter with you?"

    "In fact, it's nothing." Qi Yi shrugged, "Ke Shaoyu and Ke Shaowei are at odds. I helped Ke Shaoyu once, so Ke Shaowei will pay attention to me."

    "You help people who may be plenty of money." Yin Shu frowned and said, "more than once to help a trouble."

    Isn’t that because you met Lord Mildew? Luck is used to calm you! Qi Yi looked at him bitterly.

    Yin Shu was trembling with his small eyes, and his ghost gas could not help but fade a bit.

    Upon seeing this, Qi Yi quickly said: "This is not a trouble, it's okay, don't worry." Then, he was about to bypass Yin Shu and walk into the living room.

.An arm was in front of him: "Wait, you really want to cook for that man named'Ke Shaoyu' in the future?"

    "Well, a package of eighty-eight, the right to make extra money." Qi Yi smiled.

    Yin Shu sighed secretly, and said in as calm as possible: "Are you short of money? I increase the price for a monthly fee, and you only need to be responsible for my food alone."

    "It's not a question of money." Qi Yi said, "I will feel very happy when more people like my craft."

    But he was not happy at all!

    The black air on Yin Shu's face could hardly be restrained: "You gave my lunch to someone else today, and you will actually cook for someone else in the future!"