Chapter 30

"Qi Yi." Yin Shu gracefully walked to the place of Qi Yi and Zhu Ze, looking like they had met by chance.

    "Huh? President Yin?" Zhu Ze stood up quickly and stammered in greeting, "It's a coincidence, I didn't expect to meet you here."

    Yin Shu let out a "um" high on the ground, and his gaze flicked over him lightly, drifting towards Qi Yi.

    "Mind buying me a drink?"

    Zhu Ze hurriedly said: "Of course, it is our honour to reward Yin Shu."

    "..." Qi Yi looked at Zhu Ze speechlessly. He was really a pig-like teammate. Before others showed the pig-killing knife, he had already stretched his head over.

    Yin Shu Kuankuan sat next to Qi Yi, looking at Zhu Ze with kind eyes, and he cleanly removed this person from the list of competitors without any hostility.

.Qi Yi could only watch the ghostly spirit locked on Zhu Ze disappear, secretly angering him, and being thrown into the air just after he met, he didn't even have a chance to fight.

    "What does Yin always want to drink? I'll help you." Zhu Ze said affectionately.

    "Whatever you want." The words are concise and concise, showing coldness and arrogance.

    Qi Yi said: "Zhu Ze, I'm afraid Mr. Yin's drink volume may not be comparable to yours. Don't just give him a drink that is too high."

    "Oh." Zhu Ze replied strangely. Is Mr. Yin's drink so bad that he can't even pour three glasses?

    "It doesn't matter, order a cup like you." Yin Shu said.

    "President Yin does not have to reluctantly, Zhu Ze's glass of irishmist is the strongest kind of wine in this bar, and ordinary people will feel dizzy after drinking half a glass." Qi Yi said again.

    "Then I have to try.".Yin Shu stared sharply at Zhu Ze, and the ghostly spirit rushed towards him again.

    Zhu Ze, a simple fellow who did not receive Yin Shu's hostility at all, said with a grin, "Okay, let's have another cup of irishmist."

    Qi Yi suddenly felt that he had turned into a black lotus scheming watch. He was very provocative and made no mistakes, watching the two men "jealous" for him.

    Qi Yi originally thought it was a mistake to find Zhu Ze to pull the hatred, but after half a cup of irishmist, the pig teammate was upgraded to a god assistant. He faintly hugged Qi Yi's arm and complained to his heart: "Do you know, I have a crush on you for a long time!"

    This sentence is 100% lethal, and Yin Shu's hatred is full in an instant.

.But Qi Yi knew that Zhu Ze’s secret crush was his neighbor’s younger sister. He had a crush on him for ten years, but he still didn’t dare to speak because he was a goddess and had a good income and a good income. Zhu Zelian pursued her courage. nothing.

    Qi Yi pulled out his arm and half-wrapped Zhu Ze in his arms like a child, and comforted: "It's okay, it's okay, isn't it just a secret crush? If you find a chance to confess, you don't have to work hard."

    "Then if I confess, would you accept me?" Zhu Ze raised his head and looked at Qi Yi with puppy-like eyes.

    "Uh..." With so murderous next to him, Qi Yi's hair stood upright.

    "Woo...I know you won't accept it, we can't do it at all!" Zhu Ze hugged Qi Yi's waist tightly, crying bitterly, "I am useless, not good enough for you, woo, woo..."