Chapter 76

Yin Shu wakes up in the morning, but Qi Yi is still asleep. He looked at his sleeping face tenderly sideways, and stretched out his fingers to gently brush his brows and eyes.

    During this period of time, he has been by his side, sharing the pressure and danger with him. For himself, he is always so desperate. Yin Shu couldn't imagine, what should he do if he loses this person?

    Yin Shu held his hand to the palm of his hand, pressed it to his lips, and kissed him.

    Qi Yi's eyelashes quivered slightly, then opened his eyes, and gave Yin Shu a lazy smile: "Good morning."

    "Good morning." Yin Shu leaned over and gave him a good morning kiss.

    "This weekend, shall we have a good rest at home?" Qi Yi suggested.

    "Um."

    "Then what do you say we should do at home?"

.Yin Shu replied: "Eat, do ai, eat, do ai..."

    Qi Yi glared at him: "I know you won't have any good suggestions."

    "Then what do you want to do?" Yin Shu played with his fingers, his eyes soft, and his face was pleasant. With Qi Yi, he is always relaxed.

    "Hmm..." Qi Yi looked at the ceiling for a while and then suddenly said, "Let's record a cooking video!"

    "Cooking video?"

    "Yes." Qi Yi's eyes lit up, "Don't you also want to learn how to cook? Record the cooking steps and watch them when you forget them."

    "Good." Yin Shu smiled at the corner of his eyes.

    Qi Yi stood up and went to the bathroom to freshen up vigorously.

    There was an empty space next to him, and Yin Shu was not interested in continuing to lie down, and went to the bathroom.

.For the first recording, Qi Yi decided to experiment with breakfast. Most people generally choose a quick and easy breakfast, because there is not much time lost to go to work or school. So he plans to make noodles this time. The noodles do not have much technical content, and the focus is on the preparation of the sauce.

    Yin Shu raised the dv and filmed Qi Yi's apron.

    Qi Yi waved his hand to the camera: "I'll shoot again later."

    Yin Shu ignored it. He liked the way Qi Yi wears an apron, and he felt cute when he looked at it.

    Put all the tools and clean ingredients one by one, Qi Yi began to cook the ingredients, preparing the minced chicken, shredded cucumber, diced tomatoes, minced peanuts, and chopped green onion.

    While filming, Yin Shu secretly ate a few shredded cucumbers while Qi Yi was not paying attention.

    Qi Yi concentrated on cooking, but didn't see his small movements. .He adjusted the sesame paste with boiling water, added various condiments, then cooked the noodles, boiled the oil again, added the minced chicken, added the bean paste and stir-fried for a few minutes. At this point, the aroma began to permeate the whole kitchen.

    Yin Shu's dv kept facing the pot, and his stomach made a gurgling sound.

    As Qi Yi explained, he sprinkled the fried meat sauce on the noodles, followed by shredded cucumber, diced tomatoes, chopped green onion, topped with sesame sauce, peanuts and chili oil. He could only hear the sound The scent of the face came, and the greedy insects were about to move.