Chapter 41

"Young Master Rong, why don't you call me even with this kind of excitement?"

    Qi Yi and others were about to enter the lounge when they heard an unexplainable voice coming from the door.

    Everyone followed the prestige, and saw Ke Shaowei approaching with great dignity, followed by a forty-year-old brown-haired man behind him.

    Rong Zhen smiled and said, "Mr. Ke, what brought you here?"

    Ke Shaowei's gaze passed over Yin Shu and fell on Qi Yi, and said: "Last time I saw Qi Xiaoge's gambling skills, I am deeply impressed. Today is just the right meeting, and I want to learn more."

    Qi Yi secretly asked if Ke Shaowei had taken some strange medicine, and the tone of his speech had changed.

    "Oh?" Rong Zhen looked at the man behind him, squinting his eyes and said: "If I'm not mistaken, the man behind you should be Mr. Guan Shichenguan, a famous man in the am gambling industry."

    "Hello, Shao Rong.".Guan Shichen's jaw slightly, his indifferent face was a bit arrogant. "Jue Ye" is the nickname given to Guan Shichen in the am gambling industry, which means that his gambling skills are superb, and he is quite aristocratic. However, his reputation is mixed and he is a controversial figure.

    "You want Mr. Guan and Qi Yi to gamble, isn't it a bit too talented?" Rong Zhen joked, "We are just a small game of nature."

    "Since it's a game, why bother about it too much?" Ke Shaowei said with a calm expression. "A small bet for 300w, I think it should be harmless, right?"

    Rong Zhen looked at Qi Yi and Yin Shu.

    Yin Shu did not express his stance, relying solely on Qi Yi to make the decision. He didn't care about winning or losing at all, but he was extremely disgusted with Ke Shaowei's repeated provocations.

    Qi Yi said: "Mr. Ke sincerely invites him, I will naturally not refuse. Mr. Guan, please be merciful later..Seeing that everyone around him is full of enthusiasm, if he refuses, he will probably get a lot of resentment.

    "Haha, Mr. Guan is here, so I won't show my ugliness." Rong Zhen laughed, "This bet is up to you. The two masters will face off. I look forward to it."

    Several people came to the lounge, and Bai Pei took the initiative to ask Ying to act as the croupier. Representatives of both parties in the gambling game signed a 300w cheque, and the hotel delivered the corresponding chips.

    Twenty or thirty people gathered in the leisure room. A few waiters stood by and waited. At the gambling table, except for Yin Shu and others, everyone was five meters away.

    Qi Yi and Guan Shichen sat relatively well, and Ke Shaowei suddenly said, "The money bet is too monotonous. How about we add a little bit more?"

    "What advice does Ke always have?"

    "After five days, I will go on a business trip for a few days. If you lose, you will accompany me on a trip. I will cover all the expenses."

.Yin Shu stared sharply, and said coldly: "What kind of bet does Ke always plan to change? How about the brand of Keshi? If you lose, all Keshi products will be changed to "Yin" in the future."

    Ke Shaowei's face was blue and white, and it took a long time to suffocate a sentence: "It's just a joke, why is President Yin so serious?"

    "I never like to make jokes."

    Yin Shu's words made Qi Yi Xiaoxiao look sideways. This man who was madly dragging outside and being a rascal at home was really clueless when he told a lie, and bluffed people with fear every minute.