Chapter 70

When was Yin Shu the most terrible? That is the cemetery at midnight.

    The cemetery is full of ghosts, especially in the middle of the night, the ghosts will be drawn by the yin, and gradually gather together. Originally, these ghost auras were scattered energy, and did not have much lethality. At most, they only slightly damaged the spirit. But with Yin Shu, ghost spirits have leaders, and they will affect people around them based on Yin Shu's emotional direction. For example, the gangsters in the car are all targets targeted by Yin Shu's hatred, and ghosts are naturally flooding them.

    Generally speaking, a new ghost loses consciousness after seven days, and a ghost who retains consciousness after seven days is either a genius or a neuropathy. Obviously, neuropathy predominates.

    "Since you want to let people go, stop the car first." Qi Yi said to the gangster, "this place is remote enough, we will make a quick fight."

.The gangsters are right to think about it. If they didn’t stop the car, they exchanged hostages. Should they stay in the car and talk about life? I must get out of the car and run away.

    So the earring man agreed: "Okay, driver, stop."

    The bus stopped slowly, and the entrance to the cemetery was less than thirty meters ahead.

    After the car stopped, Qi Yi clearly saw that the breath of death that had been entwining everyone gradually faded away, and they finally escaped a death catastrophe. However, the ghosts from the cemetery gathered in the car at an extremely fast speed, and the deeper and deeper colors almost occupied Qi Yi's sight.

    "Now..." Just as the man with earrings was about to say something, the lights in the car suddenly flickered, flickering and dimming, as if to go out at any time. The surroundings were dark and silent, there was no human voice, only gusts of overcast wind blew, and the flickering lights added a strange atmosphere. The passengers in the car were inexplicably nervous.

."Driver, what's the matter? Are you doing a ghost?" The hat man yelled at the driver restlessly.

    "No, it's not me." The driver responded weakly.

    An eldest bodyguard said: "Are you stupid? The driver can still make the lights flash? This is obviously a malfunction."

    The man in the hat stiffened his expression and said roughly, "Okay, let us go quickly."

    After saying this, Qi Yi saw a ghost passing through his body with teeth and claws, from here to there, and then from there to here. The man in the hat shivered and blinked, as if he couldn't see what was in front of him.

    Qi Yi looked back at Yin Shu. The latter said, "You leave two hostages and let the others come first."

    "How can there be such a cheap thing!" The man with earrings refused without thinking.

.Yin Shu's gaze shifted to him, and a cloud of ghost energy immediately wrapped the stud man into rice dumplings.

    The stud man may not see the ghost, but he can feel that under such a strong ghost, it is impossible for him to remain calm. Cold, nervous, scared... all kinds of negative emotions are coming, and if you add the ghost claw on his neck, then he may hallucinate his brain at any time.

    "There are only two people on our side. You don't let the others go first, how can we exchange with you?" Yin Shu said blankly.

    Qi Yi also added: "Are you not afraid of having so many people standing behind you?"

    The man in the hat and the man in the earrings turned their heads nervously when they heard the words.

    "Ah!" the man in the hat yelled. The face behind him was only twenty or thirty centimeters away, and it looked extremely scary in the bright and dark light.