Chapter 3

The accident at the Xinfu Hotel was reported the next day, and it occupies a large page. Fortunately, no one died, otherwise the hotel would have to face even more severe pressure from public opinion. The person who stayed in the elevator in the end, as Qi Yi had guessed, was only seriously injured and not life-threatening.

    After the incident, Yin Shu ordered people to overhaul the hotel’s elevators, and other industries did not let it go. He fired several department managers in charge of safety and reorganized them.

    Because of this accident, the New Year celebration party was postponed to one month later.

    In the office, Yin Shu stared at the phone with a serious face, as if thinking about some important issues.

    At this moment, there was a sudden sound of music on the phone, and the caller ID indicated that it was his mother.

    "Mom." Yin Shu answered the phone.

    "Ashu, are you okay?.We heard about the hotel. Why didn’t you tell us earlier? Don’t you know how worried we are? "Mrs. Yin's voice was concerned.

    "I'm fine, you don't have to worry." Yin Shu knows his mother's personality very well. As long as he hears that something is wrong, he will keep asking him about his situation. At least one month has no peace of mind.

    "No, you must be taken care of by someone around you." Madam Yin said firmly, "I will send you some bodyguards."

    "Mom, I have a bodyguard."

    "What do you bodyguards do?" Madam Yin said angrily. "You don't take them with you every time you go out. If you really have something to do, what should you do with your dad? You just think about us, and you should pay attention to it. Your own safety."

    "..." Yin Shu knew very well that he couldn't prevent accidents with or without bodyguards. .And he found that the more bodyguards he brought, the higher the chance of an accident. On the contrary, when he was alone, at most he suffered minor injuries or encountered minor troubles.

    To say that Yin Shu is also well-known in the security circle of City A, but most of the bodyguards he hires are going back and forth vertically. Although no one was killed, sprains, contusions and various small shocks are common. If this is to protect Yin Shu's injury, then it is not surprising, after all, he is expensive. Unfortunately, this is not the case. Yin Shu is a person who dares not move in both black and white (who knows who does it). The bodyguards next to him have basically played no role except for accidents such as car accidents, electric leakage, falling into the water and so on.

    "Well, you don't have to arrange bodyguards for you, but you must find me a girlfriend." Madam Yin demanded, "Anyone who is almost 30, doesn't even have a woman like anything?.People thought there was a problem with my son! "

    "..." Mother must have been stimulated by a lady again.

    "Tomorrow I will introduce a young lady to you, and you will meet her."

    "..." A blind date again? Mother really enjoys this. It's not that Yin Shu has never had a relationship with women, but every time he ends up without any disease because of various accidents. His title of "The Devil of Doom" has almost spread throughout the industry.

    "That's it. At 6 o'clock tomorrow afternoon, Mingya restaurant, remember to be there on time." After speaking, he hung up the phone without waiting for Yin Shu's response.

    A trace of helplessness flashed across Yin Shu's face, and immediately cleared up his expression and devoted himself to work.

    "Miss Tian, ​​please feel free to eat what you want." Yin Shu handed him the menu. He still came to the appointment today, and he couldn't stand his mother's life-threatening call. .It is estimated that if he does not come, his mother will go to the company the next day.