Chapter 69

"Let's get the next one." Yin Shu said.

    He didn't know that everyone in this car would die, only when there was danger in the car.

    Qi Yi saw it clearly, but couldn't say it clearly.

    The bus slowly stopped in front of the two of them, Qi Yi hesitated for a moment, still pulled Yin Shu into the car, and the two bodyguards ran a few steps behind and then got into the car.

    There are a total of 17 people in this car, including the driver, plus Qi Yi, Yin Shu and two bodyguards, making it 21. Qi Yi swept around randomly, and then walked to the front seat closest to the driver. It's just that there was already someone in the front position, Yin Shu sat down beside that person, and Qi Yi sat beside Yin Shu. The two bodyguards chose the seats opposite to them and sat opposite them.

.Qi Yi noticed that when the four of them got in the car, the ghost spirit of death in the car became turbulent, which means that there are variables in the future, and they are no longer a mortal end.

    What Qi Yi has to do now is to find the source of death. According to the changes in the ghostly spirit in the car, Qi Yi determined that the death was caused by the passengers in the car, not by external forces.

    There were five people who first caught his attention. The reason why they noticed them was because judging from the nature of ghosts, they should have been in a group, but they were scattered and sitting in different positions.

    Two were sitting at the front, one of them was the thin man next to Yin Shu, and the other yellow-haired man was sitting opposite him, near the front door.

    Two were sitting in a seat dedicated to pregnant women, the weak and sick, with one left ear with studs and chewing gum in their mouths; the one behind him was wearing a hat on his head and his hands in his pockets.

.The last one is sitting in the penultimate row, with a mask on his face, and is playing with his mobile phone with his head down.

    In addition to the death aura in these five people, there is also a filthy aura, which is by no means good. If they sit together, Qi Yi may only treat them as passers-by, but sitting so scattered and occupying several advantageous positions makes people have to be vigilant.

    In addition, Qi Yi is also very careful about the driver. This driver's spirit is stronger than anyone else. He is either the one who died first or the one who must die. In short, his life is worrying. If the driver dies first, it means that the bus may lose control in a short time, so the chance of an accident is high.

    Qi Yi had a preliminary judgment in his mind. He took out his mobile phone and sent a text message to the bodyguards to let them pay attention to the movements of the five people. .Yin Shu also saw Qi Yi's text message, and glanced at the thin man on his left.

    The thin man was staring at him for a while, and he almost couldn't help standing up from his seat. Fortunately, Yin Shu took his gaze back with a glance. Just sitting next to him was a torment. The thin man thought it was because of himself. Do the illusion of a guilty conscience.

    But this man looks like he is rich, rich and handsome. Is it really scientific to take a bus with a dick like them? ! The thin man muttered angrily in his heart.

    The bus ran smoothly, and there was silence inside. Just when he was about to arrive at the next stop, the thin man beside Yin Shu moved. He left his seat and made preparations to get out of the car. However, his right hand quietly took out a fruit knife from his pocket and was about to hijack the driver. , Suddenly grabbed his wrist with a hand behind him.