Chapter 8

Yin Shu has been very happy recently.

    Since I moved to Qi Yi’s house, I have not had any nightmares, my appetite has improved, my spirits have improved, my mood has been happier, my bad luck has gone, and everything has become better!

    Time soon came to the anniversary reception of Xinfu International Hotel, which was postponed for one month due to the elevator incident and is now re-hosted. Yin Shu invited Qi Yi to participate, but he declined when something happened temporarily.

    The reception went smoothly without any accidents.

    Under Qi Yi's feeding, Yin Shu's ghost spirit became more "tender", and his fierceness was reduced a bit. It was no longer so fearful. Some people even boldly stepped forward to greet him.

    After the contact, many people felt that the previous rumors were really exaggerated. Although Mr. Yin's expression became a little bit colder and his eyes sharper, but his words and demeanor were good, he didn't seem to get along well with him? .If you have the opportunity in the future, you can still cooperate more.

    Many guests at the venue had a new understanding of Yin Shu.

    In fact, Yin Shu does not exclude social and entertainment, but few people can hold on to him for more than five minutes before, and usually walk away without a few words. Usually talks about cooperation matters are handed over to his subordinates, he is only responsible for finalizing the proposal and signing the contract.

    Today is Yin Shu's first normal communication with his parents and people other than Qi Yi, and I feel that everything has gone smoothly with Qi Yi.

    Yin Shu was in a great mood, so he drank a few more glasses. By the end of the reception, people are already seven points drunk.

    "President Yin, I'll take you back." Zuo Cheng helped him to the parking lot.

    Yin Shu waved his hand: "No need."

    He took out his cell phone from his pocket and dialed a number familiarly: "Qi Yi, come pick me up."

."Isn't there Zuo Cheng?" Qi Yi checked the time, it was almost eleven.

    "I don't want Zuo Cheng, I want you."

    Zuo Cheng: "..." Dare to say it again where he can't hear it?

    Qi Yi: "...Then I can only ride a little sheep to pick you up."

    "Well, you can ride Phoenix."

    Zuo Cheng: "..." Phoenix bicycle? President Yin, are you sure?

    "Well, you wait for me for half an hour." Qi Yi added, "Remember to pay me for overtime."

    Yin Shu hung up the phone and said to Zuo Cheng: "You go back first."

    Does he dare to return without watching you get in the car safely? Zuo Cheng took a few steps back, withdrew from Yin Shu's sight, waiting silently without tears.

    Yin Shu leaned on his car, took out a cigarette, and waited without being impatient.

.Zuo Cheng was secretly frightened, and it seemed that Qi Yi's position in Mr. Yin's heart was very unusual.

    Half an hour later, Qi Yi rode his lamb to the hotel parking lot.

    Yin Shu immediately walked over, stepped onto the back seat, hugged Qi Yi's waist tightly, and leaned on his back.

    Qi Yi pushed back with his elbow: "You are too heavy. Sit up straight."

    Yin Shu moved a little bit, still clinging to Qi Yi, like a sloth.