Chapter 34

In the past few days, Qi Yi is in charge of Yin Shu's food, but he leaves every time he delivers food. Even if Yin Shu uses a big delay technique, he can't get more time alone. For this reason, he advanced the time of discharge by a few days, and did not tell Qi Yi, intending to give him a "surprise."

    Therefore, when Qi Yi came to the hospital that day, all he saw was an empty hospital bed.

    The nurse said: "Mr. Yin had a discharge operation in the morning, so you can find him at home."

    How much does this man want to die! Don't you know that the ghost spirit on your body is very unstable? Accidents will happen every minute!

    As Qi Yi walked out of the hospital, he dialed Yin Shu's number, but the phone prompted the phone to shut down.

    He put the phone in his pocket, rode on the little sheep, and hurried home. .When I passed an intersection, I caught a glimpse of a familiar Porsche parked not far away, surrounded by a large group of people, and traffic on half the street was almost paralyzed.

    Qi Yi's eyebrows jumped, isn't it another car accident? He parked the little sheep on the side of the road, passed through the crowd of onlookers, and rushed into the center of the incident. At a glance, he saw Yin Shu sitting in a wheelchair with a cold expression and two bodyguards standing beside him. The driver was sweating coldly with one of them. The middle-aged woman was negotiating, and she was still holding a five or six-year-old child in her arms, looking dead.

    "My son was hit to death by you, you bastards who kill you all day, how do I live!" The women cried loudly, their voices shrill and piercing, but no one cares about this at the moment. Sternly criticized the perpetrators.

    "I braked in time. Logically speaking, it should have been a light bump." The driver retorted.

."It's just a light bump?" The woman sternly scolded, "I killed my son with a light bump? The facts are in front of you, and you still want to deny it! If you don't give me an explanation today, I will die. In front of you!"

    Passers-by were indignantly in solidarity, glaring at Yin Shu and others. It's really shameless to not confess to hitting someone to death.

    "Uncle Chen, stop arguing, wait until JC comes." Yin Shu stopped the driver from arguing, and said to the woman, "If it is our fault, we must be responsible to the end."

    "Of course it is your fault!" the woman cried heartbreakingly, "My poor child, how can I live if you die?"

    Passers-by were all sad when they saw it.

    However, Qi Yi could see clearly that the child's ghost was not attached to the driver or Yin Shu, but entangled with the woman. .This shows that the child's death was related to the woman, not Yin Shu's driver.

    So, this is... touch porcelain?

    But this kid obviously died just now? If it wasn't for being hit by a car, how did he die? The cause of death is clear as long as the post-mortem is done. A woman can’t hide her child’s death on others unless she is confident that she can pass the post-mortem.

    Qi Yi turned his eyes to the ghost of the child: Tell me, how did you die?

    The child’s ghost couldn’t hear Qi Yi’s heart, so he hovered around the woman and made a faint voice of resentment: [Why kill me...I’m so uncomfortable, don’t hit me, I'm so uncomfortable...]

    Qi Yi was secretly frightened. Could it be that this child was hit by this woman before? That's why she is not afraid of being investigated? .But if she wants to use this to defraud money, she shouldn't hit her child to death. This is not only too revealing, but also difficult to end. Moreover, the child did not die soon, and the cause of death might be different.