I can't be feeling the way I'm feeling for this girl, no! She's nothing in front of my family, my revenge!

"Hey," I gasp slightly as her voice pulls me back into reality.

I look up and the world stops for me. All the anger and frustration that was just building inside me vanished like it was nothing.

I'm leaning against my car, and I freeze in my position. This is the first time I see her eye to eye. But she was so small, what happened to her?

I can't take my eyes off her face. She's flawless, her big eyes are looking even bigger. Her pink cheeks match the colour of her dress and the tiniest nose she has. Everything in her looks ten times prettier!

"You-" I pause as I see her head to toe, oh, she is wearing heels. I see now, they're really long. This tiny human! How is she managing to walk in these?

"Look beautiful, Rose." She looks like an actual Rose.

She smiles, showing off her white teeth. Her big eyes become so small when she smiles. She is the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

She looks down at her dress,

"Your dress is pretty too." I simply spill facts.

"It was my grandma's,"

"She wore this at her prom." She states. She is so proud to be wearing this dress.

"She had a great taste, I must say!" I replied. Her eyes meet mine the moment I complete my sentence, "You look handsome as well, king!" She says.

"Let's be going, I have some important people to meet there," I state after thanking her for the compliment.

She extends her tiny hand but I open the door for her first, she looks at me and smiles before sitting in. I close the door before drifting to my seat.
Exactly when I planned to be a gentleman? A gentleman only for her...

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"You ready, babe?" Tyler asks through the door.

"Yes, almost!" Hannah replies in no time.

She is all ready. With her phone in her hands, she is roaming back and forth in her room.

She unlocks her phone again and stares at her unattended texts, "Oh, come on!" She whisper-yells in frustration.

"Han?" Tyler calls for her again, "Yes, I'm coming!" She yells.

"Damn you!" She curses him before putting her phone down. After catching one last glance at herself in the mirror, she opens her door only to see Tyler leaning against the door.

"All this wait, it's worth it after all," He states as his eyes are fixed on her. He comes closer to kiss but Hannah backs away.

Immediately realising what she's done, she smiles awkwardly, "We're getting late, babe," She speaks trying to cover up.

Tyler's heart drops but he brushes it off swiftly and smiles brightly looking at the moon of his life.

"Let's go, then," He speaks and opens his arm for Hannah to tuck hers. She smiles at his gesture before hanging around.

**At 3 AM Club**

The two pairs have arrived and are sitting in the private lounge. Settled on opposite sides, Rose is sitting beside King, and Tyler and Hannah are sitting together.

All of them are sipping on the tequila, enjoying the music.

King's phone buzzes,
"I have to take this one." He speaks before getting out of the lounge, disappearing devil knows where.

Rose is not feeling very comfortable around these two, she already has a heat-up with Hannah. And Tyler and she didn't get along after last night.

They all greeted each other upon arriving though, but there's much more for Rose to say.

"I'm heading to the restroom, Ty." She speaks before pecking him on his luscious lips. Throwing death's gaze at Rose first, she gets up and smoothes her silky black dress before leaving.

She is worried if Rose would tell anything about King and her to Tyler. Speaking of it, it strikes Rose to talk about it to King but who is he for her anyway?

She works for him, that's it, but Tyler holds a special place in her heart. They have been together since they were six, and they share the deepest bond.

An awkward silence engulfs both of them. Both of them are praying mentally for someone to initiate talking.

"Your dress, it's hers, right?" Tyler breaks the wall after a short, yet long while.

"You look as pretty as she looked in it." He states, remembering Rose's grandmother wearing the same dress.

The dress is plain classic knee lengthened, on which details are embroidered with shiny white threads throughout its neck and waist. It was such a killer back in the old days, but Rose does a great job making it look stunning.

"Thanks, you look amazing too." She passes the compliment with a sweet smile.

"Rose, I-" Guilt and hesitation. Guilt in his eyes and uncertainty in his voice, Tyler's gloomy eyes meet Rose's as he continues, "I'm sorry for yesterday,"

"I yelled at you, said bad things and-"

"It's okay!" Rose cuts him off, she never likes him apologising anyway.

"I was just worried about you, you know-" He exhales, "King, he is not the man you should get comfortable with, he is dangerous."

"I'll," Rose pauses, not able to truly understand what he is trying to say here, "I'll keep that in mind."

Both of them shut up again. Many questions are exploding in Rose's mind, many doubts and many thoughts.

"What made you think that Hannah is his girlfriend, Rose?" He asks after the longest pause. Rose shifts her gaze at him, he looks broken, and it breaks Rose too to see him like this.