🤎Felix Volturi -She Was Clothed By The Gods-🤎

"Sunflowers are her favorite

"Sunflowers are her favorite."

Felix muttered to himself, knowing no one was beside him to reply. Which was a good thing. He knew the hell he'd receive from either one of his Coven mates if they were to find out about his attraction to a human. Felix could see it now, Demetri would conspire to take the girl by force and have her go out with Felix while the women got her dressed.

Vampires are not too good when it comes to being romantic.

Her yellow dress flowed around her ankles as she moved through the field of sunflowers, smelling and grazing a finger over each one. Every time the woman would smile, Felix felt his heart beat back to life. She was perfect, everything about her, and Felix couldn't help but stop and admire her each time he saw her out in public.

It was no lie she was a foreigner, he could practically smell it on her, and since he was centuries old, he knew almost everyone and their moms who lived in Italy. It was rare to see many foreigners stick around, but she seemed to be enjoying herself, seeing as she had been in Italy for a month. Maybe she was staying for good? That would give Felix plenty of time to come up with a plan on wooing her.

Felix watched as she rose to her feet, standing tall and turned towards the woods, but before she could see his tall figure between the trees, he vanished.

--------------------------------------------------------