EPILOGUE

Palace was in full of excitement for the welcome of the new Prince. The family and the guests along with the ministers and people were eagerly waiting to see the newborn Prince of the royal family. Vasu blinked her eyes open to see Ram caressing her hair and smiled tiredly "Where is he?"

Ram walked to the crib at five feet distance from their bed and took out the blue bundle and returned to Vasu's side who sat up leaning onto the headboard still in pain from the labour of five hours.

Ram handed her their son making Vasu tear up and looked at Ram who kissed her lips "Congratulations on becoming mother my Queen" making Vasu smile and leaned her forehead to Ram's.

The newborn cooed making the couple look at him and smile "Everyone is waiting for us to meet him. I'll help you freshen up and we'll go down" saying Ram put their son in the crib and lifted Vasu carefully walking to the rest room.

The couple along with their son came downstairs to greet the guests in the living room. Ram lifted their son introducing "Let me introduce you my son the crown Prince and the future king of the country Vikramaditya Kowtilya" making everyone bow their heads while the general announced "Hail the King! Hail the Queen! Hail the future king" making the family smile while Daksha put kumkuma (sindhur) between Vikramaditya's brows.