SAVING HER

Professor was about to touch Vasu when the door broke suddenly startling him and turned around to see Raghav and Sohail.  He widened his eyes and looked around "Your majesty! " and looked at Vasu who's unconscious and stuttered "Your ma..majesty! I saw Vasudhara unconscious a..and... I was helping he-" before he could complete Raghav punched his face making him fall down.

He walked towards Vasu and took his jacket off and put it over her shoulders before lifting her in bridal style giving a look to Sohail who returned it and walked towards the professor who was still on the ground as Raghav went towards the elevator.

Ram ran his fingers through his hair as he opened the penthouse front door to see Vasu in Raghav's arms and opened the door widely making Raghav walk in and go to the guest bedroom directly following him. Raghav laid Vasu on the bed and covered her with the blanket as Ram stood their blankly staring at him.

"Nandu come to penthouse immediately" Raghav ordered and disconnected the call and turned to see Ram who's looking at him without any emotion and continued "You won't ask who did this?" making Ram look at Vasu and return his gaze towards Raghav shaking his head.

Nandu opened the door followed by Sohil and saw the guys in a tensed environment then ran towards unconsious Vasu and ordered "Get out" making Ram move out first followed by the other two guys.