CRUSHED

Ladies were crying but Vasu just turned and touched the glass window of OT controlling her tears closing her eyes praying her god to keep her husband safe. After an hour doctors came out removing their masks and everyone stood while Shiva asked "How is he doctor?"

"Your highness we took the bullets out and he hasn't responded to anything for now. We can't be sure untill twenty four hours crosses" saying the chief surgeon went out of the waiting space making Devamma sob.

"Why does he have to go through all these things? First it was his parents, now him. Oh Eshwara! When will you stop your plays with him?" Devamma pleaded god crying.

Everyone went inside to see him and came out with in few minutes but Vasu stood there looking at him sleeping still. All of them left since only one family member should be taking care of him and the bodyguards were there to watch him.

"Vasu it's already nine you should go home" Shiva said making her look at him before she walked into the room and saw Ram sleeping with all the wires, machines around him. She neared him and saw the bandages with two blood spots on his torso and a cast to his right hand and blinked before her tears could come out. She took off her sandals and sanitized her hands before getting into the bed with him. She held his left bicep and leaned her head on his shoulder closing her eyes falling asleep leaving Shiva shocked.