END OF THE DEVIL

"Release my King" the caretaker yelled pressing the knife to Vasu's throat making the guards surround her while Raghav put the gun to Chidambaram's head.

"Do you think you'll get out of this alive?" Vasu asked holding her ninth month belly and looked at Ram who pointed the gun at the caretaker.

"The minute you cut my throat there will be atleast a hundred bullets in your body. But then again my husband will not let you die easily he'll torture you to death untill you beg him to kill" Vasu chuckled.

"Shut up" the caretaker yelled scared. That is the chance Vasu took elbowing her ribs and fell forward with a scratch to her side of neck and Sohail took knife from the caretakers hand and pushed her to her knees.

Vasu held side of her neck as Ram held her close with angry face making her say "It's a flesh wound and it stopped bleeding. I'm fine" to which Ram shook his head and looked at Daksha who took Vasu to their room.

Ram looked at Raghav who nodded at Aravind who bought the logs and put them around the stake making Chidambaram yell "Don't you dare you bastard I'll kill you" making Ram take the sword of their family and walked towards him.

"You remember it? Don't worry I'll make you remember what you did with it" saying Ram slowly thrust the sword through Chidambaram's heart making him cough blood and everyone was so shocked at their King's brutality.

"I...I..will....kil...l you" Chidambaram warned making Raghav throw the lighter onto the logs which burnt Chidambaram who screamed in agony.

The royal family was in tears because of the justice everyone got by killing Chidambaram and Ram patted Raghav on his back before facing the public "Remember whoever cross the line or betray the country will face a punishment worse than that" warning everyone he walked back to the palace making everyone salute to their King.