ANGRIER

Vasu and Ram stood like that staring at each other for long seconds before Vasu hit Ram's cheek and pushed him away from her taking her hand bag walking out into the living room where the family was waiting with their luggage.

She took blessings from Devamma making her say "You be careful alright girl it's not just you now" and hug Vasu.

"Just be careful and safe" ordering Daksha hugged Vasu. Then Nandu and Vasu followed Sohail out onto the top of the building where a chopper was waiting for them and got into it. Vasu saw Sohail talking to Ram and looked away when Ram tried looking at her.

"I guess you don't like this idea much from the look on your face" Nandu said making Vasu sigh and shook her head.

"He says I need to be safe but why doesn't he understand that I'm safer with him" Vasu says making Nandu pat her back before going towards other chopper.

Vasu reached island at six in the evening with Sohail and immediately retired to her room tired from the five hours journey.

After dinner Vasu was sitting on the bed and reading book when the door opened and an old lady came inside holding a cup smiling "Good evening your highness! I'm NagaMani the head nurse his majesty appointed to take care of you".

Vasu smiled and took the cup of milk from her "Hello sister call me Vasu no formalities please" drinking milk.

"I'll call you doctor if it is too formal. I thought his majesty will come here with you" NagaMani said making Vasu nod.

"He has more important things than being here" Vasu said recalling their quarrel before.

"Oh don't you worry dear I think he'll come here soon" NagaMani said making Vasu smile sadly and hand her the empty cup.