HIS FEELINGS

Ram was looking at the ceiling deep in thoughts as Vasu slept hugging his left side peacefully. He felt her moving and pulled the sheets upto her neck kissing her forehead making her narrow her eyebrows and opened her eyes blinking at him.

"What are you thinking this late at night without sleeping?" Vasu asked sleepily making him sigh and pull her close kissing her her nose.

"I'm sorry" Ram said making her raise her eyebrows and straddled him with her knees on his either side as Ram sat up leaning onto the headboard.

"What happened?" Vasu asked worried making Ram hold her cheeks and bring her face close pecking her lips.

"I'm sorry I made you wait. I'm sorry for every second you had to spend away from me. I'm sorry I didn't come to you when you confessed your love to me. I'm sorry I hurt you with my words. I'm sorry for all the pain that comes along with me" Ram poured his feelings out making her tear up.

"Even with all the baggage that comes with you, there is something good in it- Us. Though I went through all that pain, I can have it more because once it's all over I get to stay with you, love you sit like this and share everything with you. So never be sorry about it because there is always some good in bad too" saying Vasu kissed him making him hug her tightly.