MEMORY LANE

Sohail was looking at them confused about what Vasu said while Ram sighed "Leave us" making him think a bit before shutting the door behind him as he walked out towards the shore and got onto the boat driving off.

"Don't leave me again, now that I remember you I can't stay away from you at all" Vasu whimpered "If you still want to stay away it's better to actually kill me" and was about to pull back when he held her hands around him and turned around hugging her making her sob into his shoulder which made him hug her tightly.

They stood like that for seconds, minutes or hours but they didn't care just enjoying the feel of each other and suddenly Vasu pulled back " What have you done to yourself?" saying she dragged him upstairs into a bedroom which is beside the photo wall and turned the lights before pushing him inside the restroom.

She turned on the lights and shower facing him "Get into the shower and I'll prepare something for you to eat" and pushed him into the stall while he looked at her blankly. She gave him last look before closing the door and went into the kitchen and saw it was close to midnight. She took some fruits and cut them then added salt, pepper and mixed making dry fruit salad.

When she opened the bedroom door Ram was in a towel making her turn around clearing her throat "Get dressed so you could eat and rest" making him get dressed. She heard his steps in the room and felt him hug her from behind making her gasp and pulled her towards the bed making her sit opposite to him as she handed him the salad.

After completing his supper he put the bowl aside and drank water making her wipe his mouth with her chunni making him lean his forehead to hers "I missed you so much"  Vasu whispered making him shudder and sleep on his back with her on top of him hugging her tight in his arms making her snuggle into him falling asleep.

SEVENTEEN YEARS AGO.........................

Three goons bought a little girl whose hands were tied at the back and a blindfold to her eyes. They threw her onto the floor making her cry as they closed the door behind them.

"Ma...amma.." the girl cried making a voice say "Shut up silly girl my head is paining already" making the girl startle.

"W..ho ale you? Help me pwease" the five year old  girl requested making the boy come to her and took off her blindfold clearing her vision. The little girl opened her eyes to see a dark piercing eyes then saw that he was hurt. The boy untied her wrists making her free and suddenly the girl fell on him hugging him tightly.

"Thank you.... I'll always be in youl det" the little girl said making him roll his eyes and say "That is not det it is debt" making her raise her head and smile at him sillyly showing her teeth "Now get up from top of me" and pushed her aside sitting up and dusted his shirt.

"What iz youl name?" The little girl asked making him sit beside her leaning onto the wall "Raghu" making the girl nod "Lagu.My daddy calls me plincess but my name is Vasu. What ale you doing hele?"

"It's not Lagu it's Raghu. Those goons kidnapped me like they kidnapped you" Raghu said making the girls eyes widen.

"No...Lagu my dad will save me I'll ask him to save you too" Vasu  yawned and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Call me Ram silly girl" and asked "What do you think you are doing?" 

Vasu replied almost asleep "I'm sweepy" making him sigh in frustration and made her rest her head on his lap. Raghu felt something poking him and swatted it away making Vasu squeak and opened his eyes to see her finger poking his cheek "Stop it" making her pout and sit up.

Suddenly the door opened making her sit on his lap hugging him as the goons came "Get that girl the dealer will be here" one of the goons said and the other came to Vasu to take her making her cry and he was about to hit her when Raghu bit the goon's hand making them beat him a lot as Vasu started crying hysterically.

After a few minutes goons went out leaving the wounded Raghu on the floor closing the door behind them. Vasu went to Raghu crying and slept beside him with her arm around his torso making him wince "Solly...I will take cale of you like my daddy do to me. You ale so blave like my daddy I'll mally you" making him scoff "You are five silly girl you can't marry me you must grow up."

She looked at him and showed her pinky finger "Then will you mally me when we glow up? But I want you to become lich" making him chuckle and took her pinky finger with his "I promise I'll marry you when we grow up and I'm already rich" making the girl smile and kiss his cheek.

But they heard shootings from outside and the goons came in seperating them making them yell and started running. Raghu was saved by royal guards but she was yelling his name as the goons ran with her "Ram...Rammm...."