BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

When Vasu gasped opening her eyes she saw smoke everywhere and coughed getting up and saw Nadiya unconcious along with Nandu who was just getting into conciousness and Daksha leaned onto the table holding her right side mid rif wincing in pain.

Seeing her Vasu asked "Mam are you okay? I'll bring help just wait" and was about to get up when Daksha held her hand ordering "Go find my daughter it's more important she's alive. Go" making Vasu nod while Nadu held onto Daksha.

Vasu got up feeling dizzy and touched her forehead to see it's bleeding and not caring she started looking around for Ani and saw many of them hurt. She heard the sirens of police cars and ambulances as she searched for Ani and saw a piece of her dress under a massive pillar above the table and widened her eyes "Ani...Ani..." saying she started lifting the pillar on her own then saw someone helping her and turned her head aside to see Maira who said "On count of three" making Vasu nod as she counted "One..two..three" at the last number both of them pushed the pillar aside making it roll off and lifted the table to see Ram covering Ani completely both of them unconcious.

Maira pushed Ram aside onto his back and started calling "Ani..Ani...wake up.." patting her cheek and Ani gasped coughing making Maira rub her back slowly.

"Mamma! Dada?" Ani started crying as Vasu checked Ram's pulse which she didn't find.

"I'm taking her to doctor. I'll find annayya and vadina. Save him" Maira ordered the last part to Vasu and lifted Ani into her arms and ran towards the medics who started treating the injured.

"How is he?" Raghav asked coming to Vasu's side with his bleeding arm.

"You need to see doctor or your arm will bleed out" Vasu said as she started opening Ram's shirt buttons.

"I don't care! I want you to save him" Raghav said curtly as Vasu opened Ram's shirt and pressed his abdomen to see it a bit swollen.

She took a broken glass piece and looked at Ram's face before cutting just below his right ribs and the blood flew out then she saw him to check if he's breathing but it was no use "It's not working. Hold his wound tight" ordering Raghav she raised on her knees and started pressing Ram's chest hardly "Come on...wakeup...You deaf person....wake up..." and started hitting his chest and then stopped as there was no response from him and fell down on his chest with her ear near his heart sobbing.

After a few seconds she heard a mild heartbeat and lifted her head to see Ram gaining consciousness and held his head patting his cheek calling "Ram...Ram please wake up...Ram..." making him blink his eyes open breathing heavily and look at her.

"A...ni?" He asked making her sigh and smile whispering "She's fine...Maira took her to the doctor" making him nod and get up holding his wound which was still bleeding.

"Did you find everyone?" Ram asked Raghav who nodded back and the medics came to them and treated their wounds. The guys got up with bandages covering their wounds and Ram saw Vasu still sitting on her knees looking at empty space making Ram ask "Are you going to sit there all day or will you help others too?"