SHOCKER

Glass fell from Raghav's hand breaking everyone from their shocks and Devamma hugged Vasu as tears formed in her eyes making Vasu return her hug "I'm so happy Vasu....you gave us such happiness but I'll not forgive you easily for your secret marriage" saying she pulled back.

"I'm so sorry granny please forgive us" Vasu said cutely elbowing Ram.

"Wow! I'm going to be an uncle...." Raghav said excitedly and hugged Ram then turned to Vasu "I'm so happy for you Vasu" making Daksha hit the back of his head.

"It's not Vasu. It's vadina from now. Vasu I'm so happy" saying Daksha hugged Vasu making her smile.

"Tomorrow is diwali and this year Vasu and Ram will sit in the Lakshmi Pooja then we'll go for crackers" Shiva announced making Vasu look at Ram.

Seeing the couple Nandu said "Vasu you should go and rest you must be tired" making others nod and Ram took Vasu to their room locking the door behind him. He made Vasu sleep on bed and covered her with blanket kissing her forehead making her smile before slowly falling asleep.

When Vasu woke up she saw the sun setting in the sky through the window. She turned her head to see a paper bag on the bed and sat up leaning onto the headboard taking the paper bag. She took out the box and opened it to see a pattu saree and a dress with a note 'This is my mom's saree. I would like for you to wear it for tomorrow's pooja - Daksha' written on it.

Vasu smiled and put it aside and went to restroom to wash her face. When she was wiping her face she felt arms around her startling her "It's okay it's just me" Ram assured her kissing her hair making her turn around and push at his chest.

"Where were you?" Vasu asked as Ram lifted her and walked towards their bed.

"Since the general came home after twelve years we had to catch up on the other nations" Ram said unbuttoning his shirt making her nod.

"Twelve years? He travels with his family to every country?" Vasu asked.

"So far he doesn't have a family which I've known till now" Ram said and started unzipping Vasu's dress.

"What do you think you are doing?" Vasu asked as he lifted her onto his lap making her gasp and hold onto his shoulders as both of them were nose to nose. He kissed her slowly whispering "Making love to my wife" and moved making her gasp and hug him tightly kissing his neck while he held her close kissing her hair.

Vasu was on top of Ram breathing heavily as he rubbed his fingers on her back while she said  "Gosh you are insatiable" making him laugh and kiss her forehead.

"Making up for the lost time" Ram said making her raise her head.

"Who told you to stay away?" Vasu asked looking into his eyes making him sigh and pull her close.

"When I was saved from that place I attended my parents funeral and I started searching for you but there was no sign of you. Then after three years I saw you at a charity event dressed as a fairy. I was sure that it was you at the first glance but you didn't recognise me when I came to you then I started enquiring about the charity home" Ram said making her blink her eyes.