CAPTURING

SEVEN MONTHS LATER...............................

It's been seven months and the search is still going on for Chidambaram but there were no clues where he is but when they get information they attack the hideouts but there were only goons of his.

Everyone in the palace were on house arrest until they found Chidambaram which made everyone protest. In this seven months Daksha and Shiva's son Daksh was born which was a celebration day for people in the palace.

Everyone was sitting in the living room Ani playing with Vasu. Daksha and Nadu with fifth month old Daksh who is babbling something in his baby voice. Ani and Vasu was going through baby shopping sites for the new born baby clothes and toys when the maid came to Vasu and handed her the milk glass along with Ani.

Vasu was drinking milk when she heard a commotion outside the palace and stood up holding her ninth month belly and other hand holding Ani looking at the startled ladies and walked out towards the balcony to see Ram getting out of the car holding chains dragging Chidambaram behind him pulling at the chains.

Everyone widened their eyes looking at the scene and the public reached the palace when the news was casted that royal traitor and murderer was caught. Chidambaram saw the royal members and smirked with his bloody face making Vasu shudder and everyone went down to the sit out and stood as Raghav locked his father onto the stake.

"Shame on you supporting that bastard. You are my son and will be the King if you take my side" Chidambaram said making Raghav look at him blankly.

"You abandoned me because I am your bastard didn't you. Now you are calling me your son? Who is the real bastard FATHER?" Raghav pronounced father with so much hate.

"Atleast! I gave you a choice now I can kill you not regretting" Chidambaram said smirking.

"The one who is gonna to die is you" Deva said making Chidambaram raise his eyebrows.

"Oh here comes the security guard of the country. I always regretted not asking you about your experience holding your wife's head" Chidambaram smirked and then screamed in pain as Deva threw a knife at his shoulder.

"Don't be happy that your daughter didn't die because I'll cut her into piec-" Before he could continue Ram punched Chidambaram on his nose angrily.

"You'll pay for it my brother's bastard" Chidambaram spited out each word with hatred.

"If you are talking about your men who's going to attack the palace then forget it because they are all dead" Sohail said making Chidambaram narrow his eyes and looked at Vasu and nodded.

Suddenly Ani was pushed onto the ground and the care taker of Vasu held a knife to Vasu's throat making everyone alert and look at them "Release him or your wife and baby will bleed to death" the care taker warned.