TUTOR

Devamma was in between Ram and Raghav walking in the royal palace discussing when they heard laughs. Raghav opened the study to see Ani and Vasu colouring and writing in the drawing books.

Seeing them Devamma smiled "What is little Ani doing?"

"Devamma" running Ani hugged Devamma's legs making her laugh while she continued "Vasu akka and I are colouring. She's a good painter and came to play with me".

"Actually Nandu has a class at four thirty so I came instead since Daksha mam had a staff meeting my lady" Vasu explained.

"Vasu call me Granny or Devamma no formalities please" Devamma said making Vasu look at the guys nervously then smiled nodding.

"Actually we are searching a tutor for Ani why don't you teach her Vasu?" Raghav asked.

"Oh! I will if it's okay with Ani but I will be free after seven in the evening sir" Vasu agreed.

"That's absolutely fine with us. Ani do you want Vasu to be your tutor?" Raghav asked lifting Ani in his arms.

"Yes! We'll do a lot of things mavayya" Ani said making everyone smile except one ofcourse. Ram was watching Vasu carefully making her ignore him.

Suddenly the door banged onto the wall startling the ladies and looked at the royal guard who was panting for breath "Your majesty! You have to see this" making Raghav and Ram look at each other then everyone followed the guard towards the entrance of the palace.