OPERATION DEVIL

The media and public were waiting infront of the big gates of the palace pushing each other to see the Queen and King of their country. The reporters are speaking non stop and cameras flashes were all around.

Vasu was sitting infront of the mirror listening to the crowd outside the palace gates and sighed looking at her hands in her lap when Ram came into their room from the meeting room and stood behind her placing his hands on her shoulders making her jump and look at him through mirror and sighed again.

She stood facing him looking down making him raise her face with his index finger under her chin and smiled pulling her close with his other arm around her waist while she placed her palms on his torso "Nervous?" to which she nodded and he kissed her forehead.

"It's time" he said making her pull back but he tightened his grip around her and pulled her close and kissed hardly for almost two minutes before releasing her and took a hold of her wrist gently pulling her along with him out of the room towards the palace announcement place.

"I know you've all been waiting for the news I promised and I'll always live up to my promises. We're going to catch my uncle and execute him on the road while people are watching. You see him or anyone suspicious you immediately inform the police or any guard that we assigned for that community. He want the throne and he'll get one ,when he's dead" Ram announced making people whisper and support him.

"I welcome The Queen of the country the royal heart her highness Mrs Dasarathi Vasudhara Raghuram Kowtilya" The lawyer announced making Vasu walk upto Ram as he held out his hand for her.