IN EACH OTHER ARMS

Ram pulled Vasu close making her kiss his cheek and hugged his torso and kissed her forehead saying "I've to take you somewhere tomorrow get ready by ten" making her raise her head and ask "Where?"

"You will know when we go there" Ram said making her pout while Ram pecked her lips as she rested her head on his chest.

"I don't know anything about you but you know everything about me" Vasu said and slept on her side making Ram sleep on his side facing her.

"My full name is Raghu Ram. My parents were murdered when I was nine while I was kidnapped and my favourite colour is red. I like coffee. Raghav, Sohail and Nandu are my best friends. And I love watching you in saree which makes me want to do things that will make you run for hills" Ram whispered the last part making her blink and blush before facing the other side.

"Good night" Vasu said closing her eyes making him shake his head and covered them in blankets spooning her.

When Vasu woke up next morning Ram wasn't in bed and concluded that he went to his room and got up and did her morning routine. Ram was waiting leaning onto his car and looked at his watch to see it's nine fifty nine in the morning. He looked up and his breath hitched seeing Vasu walking towards him smiling at his expression and chuckled as she reached him.