FAMILY MEETING

Everyone got down from the car to see the temple is vacant and the guys in black suits around and inside the temple talking into their coms. They went inside to see a homa gundam and Swamijis around it pouring ghee into the fire slowly chanting mantras while everyone stood around focusing on the pooja.

"Your majesty!" A guy in his late thirties wished holding a little girl in traditional wear.

"Shiva Bava (Brother in law) how many times should I tell you to call me Raghav when no one is around" Raghav took the little girl into his arms continuing  "Ani..baby I brought you something" and gave her chocolates making Ani grin and kiss his cheek.

"Thankyou mavayya(uncle).." Ani said and started eating after he opened the wrapper.

"You are spoiling her too much Raghav" Raghav turned around to see his elder sister Daksha.

"She's a kid and needs to be spoiled...right baby" Raghav asked making Ani nod eating her chocolate.

"Ani! mavayya has important work" saying Daksha took Ani into her arms.

"Hello mam! I didn't know you are a royal member that too the King's sister" Vasu said making Daksha smile.

"Very few of them knows Vasu it's ok. Come let me introduce you girls to the elder of our family" saying Daksha walked towards an elderly woman who sat on a chair.

"Devamma..." Nandu hugged her grandmother making Devaki smile and hug her back.

"How are you child? Are you eating well? I see you bought your friends" Devamma looked at the girls.

"I'm fine are those three idiots making you worry a lot you've gotten thin since the last I saw you" Nandu joked making others amused.

"You've seen her last week Nandu stop your drama already" Shiva said standing beside his wife Daksha and Nandu stuck her tongue out at her cousin.

"Devamma they are my new friends Nadiya and Vasudhara" Nandu introduced making her nod at them.

The trio took blessings from the old woman by touching her feet and greeted her politely "You all came at the right time. The homam aahuti is about to start go and take poojari garu's blessings you'll get good husbands. Nandu you too go and join them."

"Devamma why should only the girls take blessings? Why not the guys? Ask them too take the blessings too. They are three most eligible bachelors in the campus who has every girl's eyes on them" Nandu said before going towards poojari garu.