TRAUMA

The guys woke up when they heard a scream and rushed towards the guest bedroom where both the girls are sleeping and opened the door to see Nandu trying to calm down Vasu who closed her ears while Nandu was consoling "Vasu it's okay it's just me" and tried to touch her.

But Vasu started pushing Nandu away in the process she scratched Nandu's arm making her wince and Ram held Vasu from behind making her scream even loudly "No..Please No..." fighting his grip making him hold her tightly.

"Leave.." making Nandu argue "No.. I'll take care of he-" Ram gave a cold look stopping her mid sentence and Raghav held Nandu's hand dragging her out followed by Sohail who shut the door behind him.

Vasu was still struggling and screaming at him to leave her when he yelled "Shut up" making her still and close her eyes in horror. Ram sighed controlling his anger as he saw her shivering in his arms and put her legs on his lap turning her side ways "Open your eyes...I said open your eyes" making her open her eyes and avoided his gaze.

He raised her chin making them eye level and whispered "Let it out" making her look into his eyes and slowly tears started rolling down her cheeks then she started sobbing hysterically leaning her forehead on his shoulder while he looked at her blankly.

After sometime he came out of the room and saw the trio sitting in the living room  "I've work so I want you guys to take her with you by the time I come out of shower" leaving to his room.

"What did he do?" Nandu went in along with the guys to see Vasu coming out of the restroom freshly showered and dressed. They just stood there looking at her not knowing what to say while she folded the shirt she wore last night and put it in a cover.

"Did I hurt you?" Vasu asked looking at Nandu who lightly shook her head as she continued "I'm famished! Can we go to cafeteria on our way to dorms?"

"Sure! I'm starving too and let's get out of this god forbidden penthouse" Nandu said holding her hand then dragged her out making Vasu chuckle.