END OF FORMALITIES

Ram woke up from his nap to find the bed empty and saw the wall clock to see it's seven in the evening and got freshened up and dressed into formal jeans and white shirt taking his jacket went to his office room to see Vasu going through files and turned smiling at him leaning onto the desk.

"Done?" Ram asked making her nod while he continued "You are wearing a saree for sending me off are you trying to kill me?" making her shrug and rounded her arms around his neck.

"It's your punishment" Vasu reasoned making him pull her close and kissed her forehead.

"Let's have dinner together" saying he pulled her into the kitchen. He started cooking while she hugged him from behind kissing his back making him take her hand and kissed the back of her hand.

They heard something drop on the ground making them look at th front door and Vasu pulled back seeing Raghav who's standing there shocked seeing them blinking his eyes as Ram said "Close your mouth will you or flies will go inside" making Vasu snort and Raghav closed his opened mouth.

Raghav sat on the opposite couch from the couple after dinner "So?"

"Umm...your majesty-" Raghav cut her off "Just call me Raghav, no formalities please since you are his girlfriend" making her smile nervously and was about to say something but Ram said "She's my wife we married two weeks back in Chennai" making Vasu look at Ram and Raghav yell "What the hell? You married her without any royal member present it is not acceptable you know that".

"No one will say anything if I show enough proof" Ram said and got up pulling Vasu up making Raghav stand up too "It's eight we've to go to the airport" making him nod and looked between the couple before saying "Umm... I'll go down and wait for you come fast" walked out of the penthouse.

Vasu looked at Ram as he faced her saying "Eat properly, get good sleep, don't go anywhere without someone with you. If you need something ask Sohail or Nandu for help okay?" making her nod pouting.

"Just be safe and come to me sooner than you planned" Vasu said playing with his shirt button making him raise her face to him and saw tears in her eyes and kissed her lips slowly then leaned his forehead to hers.

"I'll call everyday okay and miss me" Ram said walking towards the car and squeezed her hand then got into car.

As the car drove off Vasu stood there looking at the car untill it was out of the sight and sighed before going back to penthouse and locked the door then directly walked into the bedroom and looked around feeling empty and fell back on the bed closing her eyes mumbling "It hasn't been an hour and I'm already missing you" rolling onto her side hugging his pillow which smelled of him.