ENOUGH?

She raised her eyebrows asking "Satisfied?" but suddenly widened her eyes as he threw the paint on her.

"Satisfied now" Ram smirked and walked away from her towards his penthouse.

Nadiya opened the dorm door only to be startled seeing Vasu in red paint and then laughed with Nandu who is spending time with Nadiya making Vasu snap "Shut up" and the girls closed their mouths with their palms as Vasu went to
bath. As Vasu came out freshly showered Nadiya signed Nandu to ask what happened.

Nandu cleared her throat gaining Vasu's attention "Vasu! What happened? Who did that to you?"

"That deaf idiot how dare he? Does he think that I'm actually trying to woo him? I'll show him stars in the day next time we meet" Vasu gritted her teeth making the girls nod.

"So Ram did that! You know right he is always cold and doesn't care about anyone and stays away from girls. But seems like you bring out some reactions out of him" Nandu reasoned.

"You...If you want to support him don't even take his name when I'm around" Vasu warned making Nadiya roll her eyes.

"Vasu you are asking us not to take his name and you are the one thinking about him alot" Nadiya said making Vasu stuck her tongue out holding her coffee cup in her left hand.

After dinner both the girls went to bed immediately as they were tired from their day. Vasu was in deep sleep when the incident with Ram in his car played in her dreams making her open her eyes. She blinked and turned onto her side thinking 'Am I really thinking about him a lot? Chi! No! Why would I? It's not like I like him. But.... do I?' she fell asleep with her thoughts playing in mind.