HIS SPEECH THEIR POWER

'As everyone know what happened on the day of Paris return and that I called the consigliere brother because he's my elder brother and sometimes a King becomes a soldier for his people' Raghav said and nodded making the camera shift to Ram.

'I was nine when my own uncle killed my parents and tried to kill me for the throne of this country. That's when I decided to protect this country, my people eliminating every traitor and then I would sit on the throne as your King Pothineni Raghuram Kowtilya, heir of  Ramakrishna Kowtilya & Pothineni Radha Kowtilya but today my uncle the so called devil has planned to take away my precious one to me after my mom. We have information that he's going after the country's heart, your Queen like he did to my mother and this time I want you all to stop him, fight like the warriors you are, fight for your families, for your youngsters, for your homes, for all the wrong doings my uncle did' Ram ended his speech.

Nadiya raised her eyebrows "So that's why those people has come to fight for us. He really is a born ruler."

Ram took a look around at the people who were hurt and others "What you all did today proved that the King and his people are the same that we live in unity and help each other. It's an act of bravery, courage, respect and love to your country and on the royal family and for that thankyou everyone..."

"My King what you did all these years for us is more compared to what we did today and I hope you will punish your uncle for the sins and the attacks he did in public taking many lives that's all we wish for" One person spoke holding his broken hand making everyone nod.

"I promise he'll be executed in the public in the middle of the road he'll pay for everything he did" Ram promised.

FOREVER TALE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें