SETTLING IN

"Hello Vasudhara! Nice to meet you again" Raghav greeted leaning onto the table making her come out of her shocked state and nod at him.

"That's the reason you laughed before" Vasu realised making him chuckle and extend his hand for the documents.

She handed him her scanned documents for his signature. He read them before signing the certificates and returned her with an extra certificate of scholarship of their university.

She checked all the certificates signs and said "Thankyou" before exiting his cabin and rushed into the elevator. Once she saw the receptionist she handed the file while the receptionist gave her the college ID card, cafeteria pass, dorm room pass along with the library acess and her office and classes schedule.

"All the best for your first day. I hope you feel at home" Receptionists wished.

Vasu smiled "Thank you!" before getting into the elevator.

Once she reached the dormitories she showed the dorm pass to the warden making her give the room key of 405 saying "Welcome" making Vasu smile and thank her before going upstairs with her heavy luggage.

She opened the room to see a girl doing namaz and smiled putting her luggage on the bed. She used the restroom and started unpacking while her roommate completed her namaz and greeted "Hi! I'm Nadia. As you know I'm your roommate and also here for internship from Kharagpur."

"Hi Nadia! I'm Vasudhara" Vasu introduced while Nadia helped her in unpacking. Two hours later Vasu came out freshly showered and prayed god before drinking some water and sat down on her desk.

 Two hours later Vasu came out freshly showered and prayed god before drinking some water and sat down on her desk

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
FOREVER TALE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें