CUTNESS & SADNESS

After showering both of them changed into comfy clothes and sat on the couch eating the supper bought to their room by one of the servants while they were in the shower.

"How did you find me?" Vasu asked making Ram look at her and sigh.

"You will know soon but promise me you'll take it maturely don't let your anger talk out" Ram said making her amused.

"Don't you think those are my lines?" Vasu teased chuckling making Ram roll his eyes at her before closing the lid to the now empty bowls and drank water and handed the glass along with pills to her.

Vasu walked towards their bed and slept on her back as Ram locked their room after the royal servant exited the room with the food cart. He turned around and saw Vasu yawning like a baby and smiled joining her on the bed covering them with a blanket before resting his head on her shoulder his left palm on her baby bump and right hand joined in her right palm and closed his eyes making Vasu smile and caress his hair slowly falling asleep.

The next morning the couple came down and saw everyone gathered in the living room and GK stood up looking at Vasu and smiled coming towards her "You look like her but your eyes they have an hint of devilness from your father" making Vasu blink and move forward.

"You know who my parents are. Please tell me who they are. Are they alive? Are they searching me?" Vasu asked anxiously.

"You really out did it didn't you? How would she have felt all these years even if you are alive and couldn't love her, take care of her?" GK accused making Vasu confused.

"What are you talking about?" Vasu asked making GK sigh "You were kidnapped but abondened by your own father child" making Vasu tear up while he continued "You are the daughter of our so called general of this country Singamaneni Devaraju and Parvati. The next royal lady of this court the vigilante's granddaughter, my granddaughter" making Vasu look at Deva who stood statue still observing Vasu's expression.