BUSINESS

The next day Raghav and Ram were in car waiting infront of the girls dormitories as Vasu walked down in formal wear as she was attending a meeting instead of Daksha since she was injured.

"Wow! She looks good in any outfit" Raghav complimented as Vasu opened the door and sat in the back seat.

"Thankyou your majesty" Vasu said as Ram started the ignition.

"So have you prepared everything?" Raghav asked.

"Ofcourse! I'm ready for the meeting. I hope they give us the medical supplies" Vasu said.

"Don't worry you'll be fine and will do good" Raghav encouraged her as the car stopped making them bolt forward and backward.

"We're here" Ram announced and got out leaving the duo to follow him. Raghav leaned towards Vasu's ear asking "Did I just see jealousy on his face?"

Vasu blinked and said "How would I know? And why would he be jealous? He's like the most emotionless guy I've ever met".

"Yeah but you really are unaware, are you not? Vasu..Vasu please grow up girl" saying Raghav walked forward.

As the meeting ended Vasu came out talking to a foreigner about the medical supplies details to see Raghav and Ram standing "Mr Ronald! Let me introduce you to his majesty Mr. Raghav" Vasu introduced as the guys shook hands.

"We've got the deal. I'm so happy" Vasu said excitedly and gave a hifi to Raghav.

"I knew you would and everyone was talking about how you aced the meeting back there" Raghav complimented making Vasu blush.

"Umm.. let's have lunch I'm starving" Vasu said cutely making Raghav nod and drive to a restaurant near by.