WARNING

Vasu was in the library completing her thesis when there was a commotion outside making everyone alert and run outside to see that the royal security surrounding the future King and consigliere looking at a wall written 'BEG BEFORE I CUT OFF YOUR HEAD' in red paint.

"There is a saying, the more words the less work. He's trying to threaten the King, he shall face his death soon" Raghav said with a cruel expression making goosebumps raise on her skin due to the cold aura surrounding the future King.

Ram rolled his eyes and looked at everyone "Have you seen enough drama? Disperse" he yelled the last part making everyone jump and get back to their works. But Vasu stood there wordlessly looking at the red graffiti on the wall making Ram continue "Are you a special case? Didn't you hear me the first time?"

Vasu neared them and narrowed her eyes tilting her head slightly "I've seen it before. The strokes in the letters they seem familiar actually"

"So you are saying you know who wrote it?"  Sohail asked making her nod.

"I'm not sure who it is but I've seen it on a wall on my way to the university" Vasu said making Ram hold her wrist and drag her towards the parking lot making others raise their eyebrows.

"What are you doing? Leave me" Vasu struggled making him push her into the passenger seat and shut the door. She tried opening it while he got into driver's seat.

"Show me where you saw it" ordering he started the ignition and drove off towards the main gates of the university making her sigh trying to stay calm.

"You could've asked you know" Vasu  looked at him but there was no response from him making her shake her head and looked out continuing "Stop" making him apply breaks.

She got out followed by him and stood infront of a wall where there was a big graffiti and written words on it and nodded her head towards it making him look at the wall and saw a signature at the end and took a picture before calling someone  "I sent a picture find him by tomorrow morning. I'll meet him in the dungeons".

"Could you be any nicer?" Vasu mumbled making him look at her.

"Stay away from these things you don't want to get hurt" Warning he walked in the direction of the car.