LEARNING HIS LIFE

Vasu knocked on the penthouse door thrice but there was no response so she looked around and sighed before taking the pin from her hair and inserted in the key hole and clicked inside opening the lock. She opened the door and went inside to see it empty and went directly to Ram's room smelling him lightly in the room since he has not been here for days before she threw her bag on the couch taking off her sandals and went to bed hugging his pillow slowly falling asleep.

She opened her eyes when she felt him behind her and turned around to see Ram covering them in a blanket pulling her close to him and both of them fell asleep. The next time she woke up Ram was caressing her hair looking at her making her blush "I'm sorry I came here without permission and broke the lock of your door".

"I should've given you the penthouse key. I already put it in your bag when I came home at five and you can come here anytime you want" Ram said making her smile while he continued "You have a class at eleven it's already nine get up and have breakfast" getting up from the bed making her groan.

Vasu was in the kitchen when Ram came out freshly showered as she asked "What do you have for breakfast?"

"Black coffee" Ram replied sitting on the bar stool making her ask "And?".

He just shrugged making her scoff "That's all? You just drink coffee and go? Don't you know that you shouldn't skip your breakfast?" scolding she took some quick oats and boiled hot water.

"From today I'll cook breakfast and you'll have it daily. Skip it and I'll come with a gun for you" Vasu warned as he read the news. She put the serving in two bowls and sat beside him handing his bowl taking the iPad from him and ordered "Eat".

He turned towards her reminding her "You know I can behead you for disrespecting me" making her face him and raised her chin challenging "Go ahead" making him look at her and kiss her neck.

She blinked her eyes saying "Did you jus-" he cut her off with another kiss to her cheek.

"What do you think you are doi-" Before she could complete her sentence he kissed her other cheek shutting her up and turned to her bowl silently and started eating making him smile.

After breakfast Ram went to his room to get ready followed by Vasu. She took out the tie and started knotting it around his collar and smoothed the wrinkles on his shirt showing him thumbs up that it's all done. When she was about to walk away from him he pulled her into his arms and hugged her making her say "Mr. Raghuram don't you think you are actually showing a lot of emotions these days?"

"Am I?" Ram asked making her pull back nodding while he caught her cheeks in his palms making her still and started nearing her face making her breath abnormal. He was about to touch her lips with his when Vasu's mobile rang making her come out of his hold and answer the call "Ha! Daksha mam, yes I'm coming just five minutes" and took her bag not avoidingRam and rushed out.