LOVEST

Ram opened his eyes feeling something on his hair to see Vasu awake and caressing his hair. He held her hand and got up  sitting on the bed making her sit up too which he helped putting the pillows to the headboard and pushed her hair back from her face not bothering the bandage.

Vasu took of the needle from her vein and held his face in her palms while tears rolled down her cheeks making him touch their foreheads and held her cheeks in his palms breathing heavily. He wiped the tears on her cheeks and kissed her cheeks nose and then her lips slowly.

She caressed his cheeks deepening the kiss and ran her fingers through his hair getting up onto her knees and straddled him making him hold her waist and pull her close dominating the kiss as she opened his shirt buttons.

He held the collar of the T-shirt she was wearing and tore it off her and then threw it on to the floor followed by his shirt. She pulled back from the kiss panting and kissed his face continuously sobbing and hugged him tightly with her arms around his neck making him hold her tightly "I missed you....I missed you so much" saying she kissed his neck and shoulder.

"I'm sorry I was late to reach you. I'm so sorry baby" saying Ram made her lie back onto the bed and pecked her lips before taking off the rest of the clothes and hovered her making her touch his chest and rounded his shoulders pulling him close "I love you baby so much and I won't let anything happen like that again ever I promise" saying he moved making her gasp closing her eyes tightening her grip on his shoulders.

The old vintage bed groaned under their weight and movements as the rain fell heavily stopping any sounds from coming outside fogging the windows of the outside view. Ram turned onto his back with Vasu on top of him kissing him before screaming his name and fell aside breathing heavily in the aftermath making him look at her catching his breath.

She smiled and kissed his lips before showing her 18th week baby bump making him close his eyes and moved down to her bump kissing it continuously before sucking the skin as she caressed his hair smiling at him before he came up and pecked her lips getting up and lifted her into his arms walking into rest room.