KITCHEN ROMANCE

Ram raised his eyebrows in question making her shake her head and smile sadly before saying "No one took care of me like this and it's just...I don't know what to say" before getting up and took the water glass and started filling it standing beside him.

After filling the glass she felt his arm around her neck and other around her waist as he rested his chin on top of her head "Now I'm here to take care of you and our baby" saying he kissed the side of her head before turning her around and lifted her onto the counter then brought the dosa along with chutney in a plate switching off the stove and fed her.

"Enough I can't eat anymore it's the third one" Vasu complained making him shake his head.

"You had morning sickness and you need to eat alot. This is the last one come on open your mouth" saying Ram fed her as she scowled completing the last dosa.

As he was washing his hands he felt arms around his waist making him sigh lifting her right hand and kiss the back of it then held it on his heart as she hugged him tightly from behind whispering "Love you".

Someone cleared their throat making Vasu move back and both of them faced the kitchen entrance to see Devamma "Granny! Please have breakfast I'll prepare dosa for you" saying Vasu started moving towards the stove when the others came inside along with the general.

"How are you feeling your majesty?" General asked making Vasu look at Ram but then realised that he was asking her and bit her tongue facing the general and smiled "I'm fine thankyou for helping us last night and please call me Vasu".

"Please call me Deva" General said making her nod while he continued "And don't you thinki it is inappropriate to sleep in King's room without marriage Vasu?" making Ram look at him coldly and pull Vasu to his side.

"And don't you think it is inppropriate to pretend that you don't know about our wedding General?" Ram asked making others widen their eyes as Deva smirk.

"Married?" Devamma asked.

"When?" Daksha asked.

"Where?" Nandu asked.

"His highness married Vasudhara in Chennai two months in the presence of the royal priest" Deva explained making the trio close their mouth.

"Y..you are married for a month and you didn't even tell us?" Devamma asked.

"What's wrong with you? If you didn't want to wait you should've told us and we would have arranged a grand wedding. Vasu you too why didn't you tell us? Didn't you think it was important to atleast tell us?" Daksha said.

"I didn't want that and you know that the devil is waiting to attack at any thing he got so I made it so private" Ram said blankly tightening his grip around Vasu's shoulder.

"Mam... I'm so sorry but I promised that our marriage will be a secret until everything is fine" Vasu said so innocently making everyone melt.

"It's okay Vasu but don't pull that face only Ani does that when she wants something" Shiva said making Vasu flush.

"Is there anything else that you've hidden from us?" Devamma asked making Vasu nervously lick her lips and looked at Ram who gave a look to everyone dropping the bomb "Vasu is pregnant".