VRATHAM

"My lady it's time for the vratham" Poojari garu informed making Devamma look at the stairs and saw Vasu descending along with Nandu.

"She looks like a Queen, doesn't she Devamma?" Daksha asked making everyone look at the stairs which made Vasu a bit nervous.

Sensing her nervousness Ram extended his hand when Vasu was on the last step making her take his hand and both of them sat on the peetalu (stools) alloted to them. Poojari garu gave kankanalu (raksha dhaga) and asked them to tie them to each others left hand before starting the pooja.

As pooja ended Vasu broke a coconut and put it as prasadam to the god and the couple took blessings before touching the feet of the elders. They spread prasadam to everyone present in pooja and then greeted the guests. Everyone was so polite to Vasu and she returned it with atmost respect but she was getting tired with walking and standing whole day.

Vasu was talking to family friends when Sohail neared her "Your highness! There is an issue that need your assistance" making her nod with a smile.

"Please stay for dinner! I'll meet you again. Excuse men" excusing herself Vasu followed Sohail. After few minutes Sohail stopped at the glass house which is a Matt glass from outside and looked at Sohail confused.

"I'll take my leave your majesty" Sohail left Vasu making her look around and walked to the glass door and pushed it gently only to gasp at the inner beauty.