THE SWEET MORNING

Ram blinked his eyes open and turned aside to see Vasu sleeping using his arm as a pillow and kissed her bare shoulder and slowly put her head on the pillow before getting up and got into sweats walking towards the balcony. He stood in the rain facing the sky and closed his eyes then felt arms around his stomach making him sigh turning around as Vasu hugged him tightly only in his shirt.

"Are you going to kill me wearing my shirt in rain?" Ram asked looking at the wet shirt sticking to her body and thanked the weaver who made the cloth thick so the body can't be seen.

"Are you going to get sick standing in rain then?" Vasu asked looking at him making him lift her and carry her inside before throwing her on the bed following her and roll in the sheets.

When Vasu woke up the second time she saw Ram standing near the glass balcony wall looking out and suddenly said "I've to tell you something" making her sit up and pulled the sheets upto her neck listening to him.

"So.. everyone in the palace knows except the new staff?" Vasu asked making Ram nod and ask "You are not angry?"

"I kind of figured it out when Devamma told about the pics but I understand why you had to hide the truth" Vasu said making him kneel on the bed and took her face in his palms and kissed her so deeply making Vasu fall back on bed with him on the top.