DAILY ROUTINE

"So how did your deal went?" Nandu asked sitting beside Vasu and Nadiya making Vasu smile as she remembered the time in Chennai replying "Memorable".

"That good ha?" Nadiya asked raising her eyebrows making Vasu look at her and blinked before rolling her eyes.

"Nadiya can you please concentrate on your Sohail there?" Vasu said making Nadiya look around and ask "Where? Where?" as the girls laughed hi-fing eachother making Nadiya pout.

After that they studied for straight four hours. The phone ringtone of Vasu's distracted them from studies making her lift the call "Hello!"

"Come home" and the call disconnected making the girls confuse and ask "Who's that?" 

"Umm...I don't know just got disconnected before the person on the other side could speak. Anyways I'm going to library I've to give books. I'll meet you at 9 in the cafeteria bye" saying Vasu packed her bag and went outside.

"She is hiding something" Nandu said making Nadiya shrug and offer "If you want help remember I'm always there".

Vasu opened the door to see Ram in the kitchen cooking something and went to him "I smell something good" making him nod.

"Panner biryani" Ram said making Vasu grin and say "Wow! You know me so well" patting his back.

They sat at the dining table as Vasu served the biryani and tasted it moaning "Yummmm..." making him look at her. He wiped the corner of her lip and sucked his thumb making her look at him then got up taking her plate and sat in his lap and continued eating making him eat too.

"I've to go I said I will meet Nandu and Nadiya at the cafeteria" Vasu said as Ram dried his hands nodding and lifted her onto the dining table making her gasp and hold his shoulders then kissed his forehead caressing his hair and pulled him close kissing him deeply.

Vasu walked out after her exam and went to meet the girls in the dorm. Nadiya was holding an invitation card while Nandu sat on the bed "Vasu I hope you've written your exam well and we've an event this saturday on the special occasion of winning the medical bid and guess what you are the special guest" making Vasu raise her eyebrows into her hairline.

"That's so new to me" Vasu said nervously making Nandu rub her shoulders  "It's okay we'll be there and take care of the vultures who'll try to degrade you" making Nadiya nod.