EXCHANGE INTERNSHIP STUDENT

Looking at the big entrance gates Vasudhara stood with a trolley bag in her left hand and smiled adjusting her backpack on her right shoulder. Just then a girl got down from a car with a handbag while the driver got out and handed her the suitcase before driving off of the street as the girl walked towards Vasu and stood beside her "New admission?"

Vasudhara shook her head "I'm here for my internship as the assistant doctor" making the other girl nod and extend her hand.

"I'm Nandana! CSE student final year" Nandu introduced herself making the girl smile.

"Hi Nandana! I'm Vasudhara" Vas shook Nandu's hand.

"Call me Nandu and I'll call you Vasu" Nandu said making Vasu nod and both of them walked into the campus and Nandu gave her directions to the main building where admissions and campus placements along with other exchange students program takes place.

Vasu ran towards the closing elevator yelling "Stop.." which made the person inside put his hand between the doors making them open as Vasu smiled and got in"Thankyou."

The person nodded smiling "Transfer student?"

"Yes! I'm Vasudhara. You are?" Vasu asked extending her hand making the guy laugh.

"Nice to meet you Vasudhara! I'm Raghav" Raghav shook her hand.

After a few seconds the elevator doors opened and Vasu exited giving a goodbye smile and went to the reception giving her documents to the receptionist who asked her to wait making her sit in the waiting room.

The receptionist gave the documents for scanning and called Vasu "You need to take these papers to the chairman and take signatures on them then submit them back to me. He'll be on the floor above" making her nod and went upstairs by steps.

The men in black she saw in the elevator stood guarding the doors to the chairman's room making her smile a little which was not returned and knocked on the door before entering the cabin only to see Raghav who's drinking his coffee.