RETURNING

Spending the whole day in that island they both started to the university the next day early in the morning. As they got down the boat a car was waiting for them already along with a driver who nodded to Ram.

"You aren't coming with me?" Vasu asked making Ram look at her shaking his head.

"I've work to do. Aravind will drop you at the university" Ram said making her nod avoiding his gaze and started walking towards the back seat where the back door was open.

Ram hugged Vasu from behind his arms around her shoulders making her stop "Take care of yourself" then left her making her walk without turning back.

Once she opened the dorm door Nadiya hugged her scolding "Where have you been? We're worried dead" and passed her to Nandu who hugged her too.

"Didn't Sohail tell you?" Vasu asked.

"He said that you had some personal matter and didn't explain further. You didn't even lift the calls we're so scared that something might have happened to you. Don't ever do that stupid girl" Nandu scolded making Vasu nod with a smile.

"You got a parcel from Chennai" Nadiya said when Vasu came out from the shower dressed in night clothes. She took the parcel and opened it to see a digital camera and a pattu saree in a box smiling at the note 'Advance happy birthday akka we miss you ' written on it.

"Nadiya. Smile" Vasu called making Nadiya raise her head and clicked a picture of her making Nadiya squeal. Vasu laughed and checked the pic and put it aside before taking a few shots of the university from her dorm window.

After their dinner they went to bed but Vasu was unable to sleep turning around time to time and got up taking her mobile phone and opened contacts to call Ram but put it aside because she didn't have his number and tried to fall asleep. At four her alarm went off waking her up and she did her morning routine faster than her daily time and came out dressed.

"Where are you going getting ready like that in the early morning?" Nadiya asked sleepily as Vasu was getting ready.

"To my husband" Vasu said non chalantly making Nadiya sit up in her bed and shout "What?" making Vasu realise what she said and covered up "Uh... I'll go to study hall and prepare for my exams then I'll go to class directly. Bye sleepy head goodnight" taking her bag she went out locking the door before Nadiya could speak.