PRINCI OFFICE

Vasu and Maira are standing before Shiva's desk as Sohail entered the office with a few files raising his eyebrow to see Vasu there.

"So what do you think you were doing in the campus?" Shiva asked.

"Sir..it was her I was just asking about the book she was reading and she warned me that I should stay away from Raghav so she could actually seduce him. When I told her I don't understand anything she held my hair and started pulling it real hard" Maira narrated a false story making Vasu look at her and scoff.

"Oh my god you call yourself a royal member with all that lies you spout? I wonder how others are" Vasu said disgusted at Maira.

"Vasudhara...mind your words when you speak" Shiva warned making Vasu fold her arms and look at him arrogantly.

"I will when you actually look into the scene and show me an evidence that I actually commited a mistake. YOUR.. MAJESTY" Vasu spoke stressing the last word.

"There is nothing to look at, what I told was the truth cousin" Maira said looking at Shiva who looked at both girls.

"I don't know what happened between you both but you better solve it before someone might get hurt and apologize to each other. NOW" Shiva said the last part a bit loudly.

Both the girls looked at each other and Maira cleared her throat "I'm sorry" to which Vasu replied "It's okay" making Maira narrow her eyes and Sohail smile a little while Shiva warned "Vasu.." making her roll her eyes and say "Fine! I'm sorry too" and left the principal's office followed by Maira.

"This girl is something else don't you think?" Sohail said as he submitted the file to Shiva making Daksha nod.

"She didn't even waver under your stare, that's a first" Daksha said making Shiva look at her and say "There's a first time for everything wife and I wonder where she gets that from"