BIRTHDAY

"I'm so sorry it's all my fault" Nandu apologized and Vasu shook her head taking the tissues for cleaning "It's not your fault she's like that" said making Nadiya nod and say "We shouldn't worry about her instead we should worry about Vasu's dress it's all soaked and we can clearly see the wine marks on it."

"Let's get you changed into something else" saying Nandu dragged the girls into her room. Nandu's room was in purple theme with childhood pics of hers and three boys. While Nandu searched for a perfect outfit Vasu stood infront of a childhood photo of Nandu where she was holding two boys hands tightly. Looking at it Vasu closed her eyes as she saw some blur images and held her head making Nadiya come to her.

"Are you alright?" Nadiya asked making her open her eyes. Nandu took a white saree and handed it to Vasu.

"Nandu who's this in the pic?" Vasu asked making Nandu smile and say "To my right is Ram and left is Raghav. It was taken by Ram's mother" making Vasu think 'Why does he seem familiar? Where have I seen him?'

"Go and get changed, the cake cutting is about to begin" Nandu said pushing Vasu into the walk in closet.

As it was time for the cake cutting everyone surrounded the little girl who stood in between her parents holding the knife looking around making Devamma insist "Princess Ani go ahead and cut the cake everyone is waiting" making Ani pout looking at the cake then nodded looking up and widened her eyes in awe saying "Wow Vasu akka you look so beautiful" making others look at Vasu who's getting the stairs along with Nadiya and Nandu to her left and right sides respectively.

Everyone was looking at the three girls as they walked downstairs in complete awe making them smile and Vasu say "Thankyou princess Ani" and then Ani cut the cake making everyone clap singing birthday song. Her parents and mama's then the girls fed her the cake. Then the dinner was served while Ari was playing with the girls.

"Princess Ani it's time you greet the guests" Sohail said making her nod and turn towards the girls.

"Please have dinner and I hope you enjoyed the party" Ani said in a smooth and polite time as they were guests and she's a princess making the girls nod and smile at her nature of understanding.

"She'll become a great princess once she's grown" Nadiya said making the other two girls agree. Daksha after greeting the guests came to Vasu and say "I'm so sorry Vasu I didn't know she'll create a scene here. Trust me when I say I've some memories with that bitch too" making the girls gasp while she continued "Yeah right now you understand how frustrated I'm with her" Daksha asked making the girls laugh.

"Granade" someone yelled just a second before a blast came making everyone fall on the ground due to the impact.