ATTACK

Nadiya, Nandu and Vidya took the blessings from poojari gaaru who's ninety years old and a senior in astrology.

"Vasu come and take blessings" Vidya called making Vasu excuse herself from the old lady and went to poojari garu.

"Deerga sumangali bhava. Suputra praptirastu (may you be a married woman for as long as you breath and have a nice baby boy)" making her raise her head confused while poojari garu continued "By seeing your faces I can tell how much both of you love each other and you'll soon find out a good news waiting for you" making Ram and Vasu look at each other.

Suddenly Ram narrowed his eyes and shouted "Everyone down" and pushed poojari garu down by his shoulder and Vasu down with him making everyone sit down as the bullets rained from the entrance the temple. Vasu opened her eyes to see herself on Ram who took out guns from his pockets and started shooting the snipers hidden on the temple.

He rolled her onto her back making her gasp and hold his shoulders. He started getting up but was pulled back onto her and saw his pendent stuck in her saree. She noticed it and started pulling it out but it was stuck tightly making him say "There is no hook to this, take it off and keep with you. Loose it and I'll come after you next" making Vasu nod with widened eyes and took it off from his neck and put it around her neck.

He got up from above her and saw more goons entering the temple with guns while Sohail ordered into his com shooting "Take the King and the civilians to safety."

Ram pulled Vasu along with him continuing to shootout. He started walking towards the temple entrance which is far and takes atleast ten minutes to walk. The bodyguards rushed the others already ahead of Vasu safely. Suddenly Ram pushed Vasu aside making her stumble and took a kick to his stomach making him kneel down and look at the goon who's twice his size.

They both started fighting and held a gun between them fighting for it Vasu looked around and took a coconut and threw it at the goon's head making him turn around which made Ram kick him and take the gun shooting his stomach making Vasu jump.

"We'll kill the King if not now very soon t and then our boss will take his place. And I'll have your head as a reward in my room consigliere when our boss takes the throne" saying the man Ram shot dropped a smoke bomb before disappearing along with the goons who are alive from the temple.