HOSPITAL

'Come to us....we will be waiting' Ram gasped opening his eyes and looked around to see that he's in the hospital and sat up his body protesting and took off the IV making the doctor and the general come inside.

"Give me an update" Saying Ram started getting up when the general pushed him back onto the bed making Ram shout "Give me an update on that bastard" making Sohail barge inside and held down Ram who was struggling in general's arms.

"She's fine for now we're sure of that but we didn't find where he is hiding and we put the whole country on alert and gave shoot on sight orders" Sohail explained.

"No...No....no one will hurt him. I want to see life draining out of him and I'll be the one doing it. Search the ware houses of his hiding from past twenty years and check with underground mafia who's helping him. I want him alive and I want her safe" ordering Ram took a deep breath and got up pushing off the bed making them release him as he went to rest room.

He looked at himself in mirror and saw a bandage around his neck and dark circles under his eyes and his face tired and pale due to the poison affect on him. He washed his face closing his eyes only to see Vasu's crying face when Chidambaram was dragging her away and opened his eyes anger visible on his face.

ONE WEEK LATER...................................

Sohail came inside with a few documents making everyone alert "Did you find anything?" making Sohail shake his head.

"How is he doing?" Shiva asked as the general went through the documents.

"He's not eating, he's not sleeping, his anger is unbearable. If he's like this we will loose him" Sohail said.

"We'll give him a reason to live then" Daksha said making Nandu scoff "Well his reason is god knows where".

"What is the staff doing not taking care of him? Ask the cook to make his favourite dishes tonight we'll eat as a family" Devamma said making General stand.

"Bring me the information of the old staff from the past fifty years in ten minutes along with their past and current addresses" Deva said as he rushed to the security room.